Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[quote]Andrevas wrote: [quote=MR2_SO_FAST]
    Originally posted by Damian_Z31:6a4fb
    Soon Chuck i'll be able to say the same about my car!!
    lol, you posted that in DECEMBER . arent you still waiting on your engine from chuck. :shock: i think i'd be starting a feedback thread.
    go snap oversteer yourself off a cliff.[/quote:6a4fb]

Terrible idea putting those wheels on...

Comment

[quote]Andrevas wrote: [quote=MR2_SO_FAST]
      Originally posted by Damian_Z31:a103f
      Soon Chuck i'll be able to say the same about my car!!
      lol, you posted that in DECEMBER . arent you still waiting on your engine from chuck. :shock: i think i'd be starting a feedback thread.
      go snap oversteer yourself off a cliff.[/quote:a103f]

Andrevas, that was hilarious.

MR2_SO_FAST: Fact is, you don't know the details regarding his motor. As far as I am concerned, those details are private and none of your business. If he had a complaint, I am sure it would have been voiced by now, but it hasn't.
      Chuck Stong
      300+ Parts and Performance owner
      http://www.300-plus.com
      2002 ZCOT president and always active member

Comment

LMFAO @ some of the earlier remakrs.

How's the engine going Firehawk?

BTW....The VG33 heads are supposed to be designed for a lil more velcoity for more low end. It's still amazes me that Nissan continued to produce an engine designed in the 80's until 2004.

My VG34E is almost done, I'll post pics soon. Fukin money pit.......
        Ucked Fup!!!

Comment

VG36ET wrote: LMFAO @ some of the earlier remakrs.

BTW....The VG33 heads are supposed to be designed for a lil more velcoity for more low end. It's still amazes me that Nissan continued to produce an engine designed in the 80's until 2004.

or how gm uses engines designed in the mid 60's ?

I think up til the early 90's land rover used more or less the same engine as in the late 40's

Comment

OK, so you have to swap the crank, oil pump, and oil pan to do the vg33 swap?

That looks a lot better than an 87mm bore. 91.5mm bore is huge. I want one.
            86 hardtop shell, 93 SC300 engine, 95 soarer bellhousing, 91 supra transmission, 95 Q45 differential hubs and driver's side axle, 1992 300ZX turbo driver side axle and calipers, 2004 350Z Rotors, 87 300ZX front end/hood, 1999 Viper radiator, 1992 Mustang throttle body. Lots of glue and tape to keep it all together.

Comment

VG36ET wrote: LMFAO @ some of the earlier remakrs.

Engine is fine. I won't turn up the boost until I buy some new tires, so until then, stock for me. Low end torque is nice.
              Chuck Stong

Comment

StreetFighter wrote: OK, so you have to swap the crank, oil pump, and oil pan to do the vg33 swap?

That looks a lot better than an 87mm bore. 91.5mm bore is huge. I want one.
                Thats not a complete parts list, but those are the biggies.
                Chuck Stong

Comment

Working...
                X