No announcement yet.

HP what do you think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys thanks for all the info i think i am going to stay with the z32 maf sensor and i am starting to tune the computer with the romulator tomorrow so i can have the computer fully tuned in by summer time when me and my buddies are going to go for a nice long cruise so i hope i can get the tune just were i want it i was looking for 400+ so if i have to add some or tune my ass off i will because i am going to be rollin with 6 z32's that have over 450Hp so i want to be able to at least keep up with them so if there is any thing you guys can suggest that i can get to help me over the 400 mark i would appreciate it a lot thanks.

Comment

Just for the record the Z32 MAF is calibrated to higher horsepower than the massive VH45DE MAF. The VH45 MAF is not what it seems it would do.... and the HX35 is the SHIT!!!! I ran one on N/A long block with a SDS standalone and i bet that thing put down easy 400rwhp on 18lbs. My 60-1 on 18lbs and low compression made 398rwhp, and my HX35 on N/A compression on 13-14lbs felt just as fast. I think 18lbs i would have put down around 410-420rwhp with the HX35. I see an rough tune putting out around 375rwhp and tuned great easy 400rwhp....good luck, keep us informed...oh and you want to buy a MAP based standalone? im selling my SDS i made 398rwhp with, lol

Comment

roastin300 wrote: Just for the record the Z32 MAF is calibrated to higher horsepower than the massive VH45DE MAF. The VH45 MAF is not what it seems it would do.... and the HX35 is the SHIT!!!! I ran one on N/A long block with a SDS standalone and i bet that thing put down easy 400rwhp on 18lbs. My 60-1 on 18lbs and low compression made 398rwhp, and my HX35 on N/A compression on 13-14lbs felt just as fast. I think 18lbs i would have put down around 410-420rwhp with the HX35. I see an rough tune putting out around 375rwhp and tuned great easy 400rwhp....good luck, keep us informed...oh and you want to buy a MAP based standalone? im selling my SDS i made 398rwhp with, lol
        Did I call that one or what!
        85 Z31 6.0 LSX turbo 766whp/792wtq
        04 GTO, LS6, big cam, porting, N20... underway for summertime daily driver.

Comment

ya i would go with a stand alone but i am doing this o na litte budget so i figure that a z32 maf would do the job that and i can get one for free because i have all z32 friends but i am tired of all the honda boys around town thinking they are the shit its funny as hell

Comment

Honda boys are the shit
            85 Z31 6.0 LSX turbo 766whp/792wtq
            04 GTO, LS6, big cam, porting, N20... underway for summertime daily driver.

Comment

ya i think i am going to stay with the romulator and a z31 maf i have great confidence in the romulator. I do have a qustion though what is this nistune all about what are the benifits and is it easy to use i was planning on using live edit but if this nistune is as easy to use ase the live edit i will try it i guess, how much does it cost just asking i am about to do more research on it right now just wanted to know if anyone has used it and if they have liked it or not.

Comment

Working...
              X