Holset H1C?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holset H1C?

i know the HX35 is the turbo many people are running these days, but I was wondering if anyone has tried an H1C. I picked one up for a very good price and just want to know what kind of issues I might run into. I was wondering if anyone knows if the H1C will bolt up to the stock location the same way the HX35 does. This, and any other information on them would be appreciated.

440whp on pump fuel and the STOCK MAF

search, it is mentioned in a few places on this forum.

if I remember correctly, general consensus was that it will make ~350-400hp but it is an older and less efficient design than the hx or hy.

I wrap my paper weights in glitter.

Comment

Benedict wrote: search, it is mentioned in a few places on this forum.

if I remember correctly, general consensus was that it will make ~350-400hp but it is an older and less efficient design than the hx or hy.
      Don't give me the search bit...I have and know that the information you gave me is at the top of this section of the forum in the Holset sticky (although I think you pulled the 350-400hp out of your ass because it "flows slightly less and is said to spool a little slower due to older and less efficient technology"). There is lots of information on the HX35, but not much on the H1C, other than what I just stated. I was hoping someone who actually had experience with the turbo could help me out. Not trying to be a jerk or anything though....

Comment

Woah, calm down. He didn't seem to say anything rude or anything :|

Terrible idea putting those wheels on...

Comment

MrwassmanNA2T wrote: Woah, calm down. He didn't seem to say anything rude or anything :|
          yeah, but after trying to dig up information on these things for a few days, it doesnt go over well when the first thing some guy says is "search."

Comment

check this out

it gives some specs

http://dodgeram.org/tech/dsl/FAQ/turbo_faq.htm

Comment

Working...
            X