Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SS CNC Machined Exhaust Manifold Flanges available (Updated)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SS CNC Machined Exhaust Manifold Flanges available (Updated)

3 Pair of SS Flanges left
    $115 + $5 Shipping in the US

Details:
    304SS
    1/2" Thick
    CNC Machined (if you didnt get that already)
    For the Exhaust Manifold to Head

If you ever plan On building your own manifolds, or plan on having someone build some for you this is the way to go.

Prices arent finalized yet (pending on the feedback from you all) but they should be resonable.

So who is Interested?

Update:
    $115 a Pair in SS + $5 Shipping in the US
    $100 a Pair in Mild Steel + $5 Shipping in the US

SS

1.OR-Zman
    2.Jason84NA2T

Mild Steel

1.Chris86NA2T
    2.1artworkz
    2005 whore magnet

I might be :wink:

Comment

i am.

i'd like to fabricate some for both sides of my car.

what is the thickness of the flanges.

thanks

and prices.

Comment

84z31 wrote:
        what is the thickness of the flanges..
        SteveZ31 wrote:
        1/2" Thick

84z31 wrote:

and prices.
        SteveZ31 wrote:
        Prices arent finalized yet (pending on the feedback from you all) but they should be resonable.
        Attached Files
        2005 whore magnet

Comment

if you can cut a set in mild steel i will definitely buy.. i dont care about the price, as long as its cheaper than a set of NA headers.. otherwise id buy a set of those and cut them apart..

Comment

sorry head cold is screwing with me.

thanks.

Comment

Chris86NA2T wrote: if you can cut a set in mild steel i will definitely buy.. i dont care about the price, as long as its cheaper than a set of NA headers.. otherwise id buy a set of those and cut them apart..
              I can probably have them cut at least one pair in mild steel
              2005 whore magnet

Comment

[quote]SteveZ31 wrote:
                Originally posted by Chris86NA2T
                if you can cut a set in mild steel i will definitely buy.. i dont care about the price, as long as its cheaper than a set of NA headers.. otherwise id buy a set of those and cut them apart..
                I can probably have them cut at least one pair in mild steel
                cool. give me a weeks notice with the final price and im in... whenever you are ready.. do you know a good online source for those weld ells that people use? the two pluming supply places i use for work havent been able to help me.. damn mexican employees that cant speak english..

Comment

Sure thing, I should have final prices tonight or tomorrow and soon as I put the order in I should have them ready to ship in 8-10 Days.

**If anyone else wants a pair in Mild Steel now is the time to let me know**

As for Weld Ells:
                  http://www.thomasregister.com/olc/73206203/fittings.htm
                  http://www.mcmaster.com/
                  2005 whore magnet

Comment

I would be interested with a SS set. Any pixs?
                    Attached Files

Comment

milo wrote: I would be interested with a SS set. Any pixs?
                      Well no pics now considering they havent been made yet. But ill definitly post pics when they are done.
                      2005 whore magnet

Comment

I may be interested depending on price.

Comment

Ok, So I worked out the prices today.

In SS the pair will be $115 + $5 Shipping in the U.S.
                          In Mild Steel the pair will be $100 + $5 Shipping in the U.S.

I will be machining 5 Pairs in SS and 2 pairs in Mild Steel.
                          If need be I can make more in the future if there is enough interest.

-If you want to reserve a pair PM me (I will update a list on the first post of this thread)
                          -I will ship internationally, PM me with your address and Ill get you a price.
                          -I expect no money up front, when they are ready to ship you can pay me.
                          -I will take Paypal or MO
                          -If you say you want a pair, But I dont hear from you and/or you dont pay me when there ready It will make me a very unhappy camper.

Pics will be posted as soon as I can.
                          2005 whore magnet

Comment

so are these individual flanges for each exhaust port, or one flange per cylinder head?

just wondering why they are so expensive. i know SS is expensive, but damn.

Comment

Unfortunately it does seem about right, cnc machines in my shop depending on what size mill or lathe cost roughly about 140 an hour to opperate. Granted a flange shouldn't take that long to cut out and debur, the set up is what kills the price. And with only making a few... It is in around the appropriate pricing considering the cost of steel.

Anyway, with that being said. I dont know if I can afford those right now. I'm broke :?

Comment

Working...
                              X