ic silicone couplers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ic silicone couplers

sup guys im new to z31 performance i like the site so far,its real informative and all about my car nothin else hahaha, anyways i just ordered an ebay ic specs are 24x12x4 the inlet and outlet are 3" and i was wondering what size ic piping you guys would suggest, 2.25 after the inlet outlet for that good boost response or just 3" im ordering the piping from summit racing, i got some friends that said they got some good prices on piping and a good selection, unless you guys no another place please let me know,another thing i was lookin for was a site for some good silicone couplers thanks guys
    87 2by2 na2turbo,AE shell comin soon

3" is big

Comment

hahaha ya its hella big,but atleast it will match my nice 3" cm downpipe

Comment

I guess you like pressure drop, then?

Comment

who does im just sayin theres a few z31 guys runnin 3" rick88ss is runnin 3 streetfighter is runnin 3,but ill probably take your word for it and try 2.25 thanks bro

Comment

They're probably running the modifications to use 3"...

You didn't list your specifications so i'm assuming you're using a factory turbo and the like.

I'm using 2" pipe with my intercooler.

Comment

ya im runnin a stock turbo stock boost setting,intake and a 3" downpipe,so what do you think about 2.25 piping and how would you run 2.25 piping with a 3"inlet outlet

Comment

87-85turbo wrote: ya im runnin a stock turbo stock boost setting,intake and a 3" downpipe,so what do you think about 2.25 piping and how would you run 2.25 piping with a 3"inlet outlet
                2 1/4" Intercooler Plumbing will work fine with your Setup
                Silicon reducer couplers can be had here
                http://www.atpturbo.com/Merchant2/merch ... y_Code=SIL
                2005 whore magnet

Comment

thanks steve your a coo ass guy for findin that site hahaha it has exactly what i need thanks man so ill guess ill run 2 1/4

Comment

what part of cali are you from? nor car i gues from your "hella" comment. i use 2.5".
                    Must Go Faster, Faster Untill The Thrill Of Speed Overcomes The Fear Of Death.

Comment

im from san jose man 408 i see your from the 707 right, thats wassup mayne yadidimean hahaha

Comment

SoCal > NorCal

805 pride!

Comment

If you plan to do future mods with a bit more power, then go with 2.5"
                          1987 300ZX Turbo - http://www.z31performance.com/forum/vie ... php?t=3114
                          2001 Tiburon Turbo 60-1 270whp/268tq

No cupholders? Where am I gonna put my beer????

Comment

East Coast > The World.

Sorry

Comment

Evil Z31 wrote: If you plan to do future mods with a bit more power, then go with 2.5"
                              Yes, if you plan on more modifications, build towards your goal.
                              Just be realistic about it. You've started with a 3" exuast, I say go
                              with the 2.5. When one needs to be upgraded the other one, probably, will need to be to.
                              imagination is a virtue

Comment

Working...
                              X