BOV Just Ranting! Extremely unhappy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Polish that BOV and you can have some bling OUT of the hood! :lol:

Why the hell did you NOT think of that when you picked up the parts off of that car!? :shock: Much like a woman, you never cease to amaze me. .
    85 Z31 6.0 LSX turbo 766whp/792wtq
    04 GTO, LS6, big cam, porting, N20... underway for summertime daily driver.

Comment

SATAN wrote: Polish that BOV and you can have some bling OUT of the hood! :lol:

Why the hell did you NOT think of that when you picked up the parts off of that car!? :shock: Much like a woman, you never cease to amaze me. .
      Dude! How the hell would ANYONE think that a blow off valve would be STICKING OUT OF THE HOOD, come on now man!
      You would have made the same mistake no doubt. :roll:
      1SIKZ31 -86 SlickTop- R.I.P. 03/01/10 ... Parted out :-(
      ... New Project: LS1 Miata. Complete. 510whp. 2500lbs.
      1 Month Away from Rear Mount 76 --> 650-700whp.

Comment

The hole in the hood of the junkyard car might of been some indication, or here's a thought... How about a test fit before you installed it? lol
        http://youtube.com/c/zcartube

Comment

300zxt wrote: The hole in the hood of the junkyard car might of been some indication:lol:
          I was going to say...normally, I check to make sure things I am attaching to the engine ...sit lower than the engine. For this very reason
          Much like a woman, you never cease to amaze me. .
          ^^^that was funkin' funny too lol

I'm done.

Comment

[quote]1SIKZ31 wrote:
            Originally posted by SATAN

Dude! How the hell would ANYONE think that a blow off valve would be STICKING OUT OF THE HOOD, come on now man!
            Your joking right!? :shock:

I would not have made that mistake in the first place because I would not be at the junk yard looking for a piece of shit DSM blow off valve. Secondly I would have the forsight (NOT HINDSIGHT
            ) to wonder what the fuck a huge hole in the hood like that was for, quickly coming to the conclusion that the POS BOV was in the way of the hood.
            "You would have made the same mistake no doubt." Thats funny! Like I said, "Like a woman, you never cease to amaze me."
            85 Z31 6.0 LSX turbo 766whp/792wtq
            04 GTO, LS6, big cam, porting, N20... underway for summertime daily driver.

Comment

SATAN wrote:

I would not have made that mistake in the first place because I would not be at the junk yard looking for a piece of shit DSM blow off valve. Secondly I would have the forsight (NOT HINDSIGHT
              ) to wonder what the fuck a huge hole in the hood like that was for, quickly coming to the conclusion that the POS BOV was in the way of the hood.
              "You would have made the same mistake no doubt." Thats funny! Like I said, "Like a woman, you never cease to amaze me."
              :lol:

Comment

[quote]SATAN wrote: [quote=1SIKZ31]

Well... It had a whole crap load of holes (3 to be exact).

One in the center (bov), and 2 up front (fake induction?) like little openings bent upwards...

I wonder whos car it was?
                It has a 3 inch exhaust, it had a $300 black paint job, stock 88T wheels, boost controller, BOV, and boost gauge, along with a stereo system, I dont even know why it was in the junkyard?
                It wasnt wrecked in ANY form? it was so weird...

Anyone know this car?
                Black interior (mint dash)

VIN was JN1CZ14S5HX152401
                1SIKZ31 -86 SlickTop- R.I.P. 03/01/10 ... Parted out :-(
                ... New Project: LS1 Miata. Complete. 510whp. 2500lbs.
                1 Month Away from Rear Mount 76 --> 650-700whp.

Comment

1S - I'm not gonna jump your shit bro but damn you need to stop hitting the bong so hard bro!

You need to read more so you can stop learning your lessons the hard way.

Peace
                  Ucked Fup!!!

Comment

Are we going to have to put up with posts like this forever now? Maybe 1SIKZ31 should get his own section? LOL

Comment

300zxt wrote: Are we going to have to put up with posts like this forever now? Maybe 1SIKZ31 should get his own section? LOL
                      It seems like allot of people here and having fun giving him shit. Honestly I could give a fuk but I think it's all a waste of bandwidth.
                      Ucked Fup!!!

Comment

Agreed, but they're all at least in the wrong section! lol

Comment

did you ever think about shuting up? when you are typing these posts, do you ever stop and think "man, im an idiot and everyone is going to laugh and say bad things about me." its not the fact that you didnt notice how high this bov was, its that fact that you continually do stupid things and then go tell everyone about how stupid you were. i cant believe you lived to be old enough to drive.

Comment

[quote]1SIKZ31 wrote: [quote=88sinZ]
                            Originally posted by 87-85turbo
                            you shoulda took the lsd along with the bov,unless you already have one
                            his is an 86 with stock suspension, and i agree, go yank the diff
                            2/87.
                            Open Diff. T3. FS5R30A (AKA Indestructable). W-Series motor?
                            Bad turbo (in my car right now)
                            Smokes HORRIBLE and oil is going through the compressor and in to my NEW MOTOR.

Just bought a modified T3 off ebay for $229 bux.
                            Polished Compressor housing with .63 A/R turbine wheel and ported o2 housing (aka elbow).

I just got my $700 tax return so im thinking of what to buy next
                            just to clarify.. .63 a/r refers to the internal shape of the turbine housing, not the turbine wheel. the pictures that you posted are of a stock t3 turbo. there is nothing special or modified about it except for a few minutes of time with a die grinder. once again you asked for advice, were advised to rebuild your existing turbo, and you just paid $100 more than you should have for a stock turbo. if you think that a "ported" O2 housing from ebay is worth that extra $100 then you are stupider than i though.. if someone with some credibility did it then it might be worth it.

about the $700 tax return, how about you pay your mom back for the motor that you blew up..

Comment

It seems like allot of people here and having fun giving him shit. Honestly I could give a fuk but I think it's all a waste of bandwidth
                              Bolt on, fast, z31. You can only pick two.
                              Old weaksauce numbers: 391hp/433tq

Comment

Working...
                              X