Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I got bored again... (new intake manifold)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I got bored again... (new intake manifold)

Lightning TB (twin 54mm)
    Relocated Radiator cap and water neck
    Large volume plenum

86 hardtop shell, 93 SC300 engine, 95 soarer bellhousing, 91 supra transmission, 95 Q45 differential hubs and driver's side axle, 1992 300ZX turbo driver side axle and calipers, 2004 350Z Rotors, 87 300ZX front end/hood, 1999 Viper radiator, 1992 Mustang throttle body. Lots of glue and tape to keep it all together.

dam, that is sick. Are the chambers inside sepereted as well?

Terrible idea putting those wheels on...

Comment

no, not seperated... but there is an airfoil that reduces turbulence and the runners are bellmouthed. It should work OK, I just needed room for my new fuel rails and injectors (Ross machine racing rails and 600cc injectors)
      86 hardtop shell, 93 SC300 engine, 95 soarer bellhousing, 91 supra transmission, 95 Q45 differential hubs and driver's side axle, 1992 300ZX turbo driver side axle and calipers, 2004 350Z Rotors, 87 300ZX front end/hood, 1999 Viper radiator, 1992 Mustang throttle body. Lots of glue and tape to keep it all together.

Comment

Very nice. That thing is sweet!
        "produce first.talk second."

Comment

VERY NICE! Are you porting all of these lower intake manifolds that you are welding the plenums to? I would hope so considering the amount of work that goes into making a plenum like that would not benifit all that it could without a properly ported lower intake. BUT, then again you are pumping these things out so quickly I cant see how you could possibly be taking the time to port them as well. :?

Either way, at least it looks very very sexy!
          85 Z31 6.0 LSX turbo 766whp/792wtq
          04 GTO, LS6, big cam, porting, N20... underway for summertime daily driver.

Comment

your a craftsman bud, awesome work. I can't wait to bolt up your old one.
            2008 BMW E92 335i 6MT

Comment

nice, make them and sell them LOL
              Gone - 1988 Shiro
              2004 BMW 330Ci
              2005 BMW 330i
              1991 Twin Turbo Z's (Red and Black)
              http://www.E46Turbo330Ci.com

Comment

Beautiful!! I love it.

Comment

Working...