coolant flow through radiator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• coolant flow through radiator

Which way does the coolant flow through the radiator? In from the top and out the bottom hose to the thermostat or in through the bottom of the radiator? It's late and I can't think straight
    Shiro #443

are there 2 rick88ss,because the rick88ss i know about has a beautiful z31 with like 450hp,i dont think hed be askin a question like this
    87 2by2 na2turbo,AE shell comin soon

Comment

Do you know the answer?
      It may not be a Z, but it's still got a turbo...

Comment

In through the top of the rad, then out through the bottom.

Comment

a good rule of thumb is to check for the anti-collapse springs inserted in the return hoses in most cars
          Attached Files

Comment

87-85turbo wrote: are there 2 rick88ss,because the rick88ss i know about has a beautiful z31 with like 450hp,i dont think hed be askin a question like this
            so whats the answer then? dont come on here talking shit about people who have made their mark already. not every z31 nut has memorized every little thing about his car.

Comment

geez calm down man shit i didn't mean to be mean,i was just wondering if there were 2 rick88ss because i wouldn't expect him to ask a question like that,damn don't come at people like that when there not even talkin shit, i don't talk shit on forums or have any kinda attitude because whats the point,we are all here to learn not to fight and be coo with eachother,i fuckin idolize rick88ss,so whatever i said that made you think i was talkin shit well i wasn't so calm down

Comment

its obvious the way its flows by the way the rad is mounted and my bad rick id never try to speak on you who can, we all love and learn from your z hahahah peace

Comment

Working...
                X