I'm making some exhaust manifold flanges... group buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm making some exhaust manifold flanges... group buy

I'm making exhaust manifold flanges, individual port flanges.

Each port will have their own 2 bolt flange. They will be CNC cut from 3/8 inch stainless. This is the cheapest and easiest way to start building your own exhaust manifolds. I suspect their is a fair amount of power to be opened up with some tubular exhaust manifolds, and I want to test the watters to see how many people would want some.

The closest stock exhaust manifold setup to ours is on subaru WRX and STi cars, and they pick up a great deal of power going to an equal length setup.

I'm also making a few sets of headers, and I want to see how many people would want those as well. They will have a T4 flange placed in the front middle of the engine bay where the stock fan goes. I will post a price and pics when a set is complete.

*edit* These will not work with A/C and P/S. These will be for "off road" use only. Expect them to be somewhat expensive, just the cost of materials on a set will be around $500-$600.
    86 hardtop shell, 93 SC300 engine, 95 soarer bellhousing, 91 supra transmission, 95 Q45 differential hubs and driver's side axle, 1992 300ZX turbo driver side axle and calipers, 2004 350Z Rotors, 87 300ZX front end/hood, 1999 Viper radiator, 1992 Mustang throttle body. Lots of glue and tape to keep it all together.

Ball park figure here, how much do you think you would want for the six flanges?

Comment

Im interested, how much for 3 and for 6 flanges?

Comment

Im already in the process of making flanges, just not for each individual port
        http://www.redz31.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3092
        2005 whore magnet

Comment

I see a boxing match here in the near future. :lol:
          85 Z31 6.0 LSX turbo 766whp/792wtq
          04 GTO, LS6, big cam, porting, N20... underway for summertime daily driver.

Comment

SATAN wrote: I see a boxing match here in the near future. :lol:
            Yep..hehe. I've got Fifty bucks on Steve.
            Ucked Fup!!!

Comment

After I get mine from Steve and weld up the tubing they will be come
              individual port flanges.

Attached Files

Comment

^^^^
                Disclaimer* for those who dont know, that is not one of my Flanges.
                2005 whore magnet

Comment

CAPITALISM working at its best :lol:

Comment

Working...
                  X