doubt with fuell pump.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doubt with fuell pump.

hello I have a doubt, with the fuell pump of z32 would have enough to feed for 600hp?

You'd be pushing it. I would just go with either an Aeromotive A1000 or a dual Walbro setup.

If you're really pushing that much, then you might as well sump the tank, install some nice braided hose, and mount the A1000 on the frame.
    1987 300ZX Turbo - http://www.z31performance.com/forum/vie ... php?t=3114
    2001 Tiburon Turbo 60-1 270whp/268tq

No cupholders? Where am I gonna put my beer????

Comment

Are you talking 600whp? OR 600 crank HP? NO WAY would it do 600whp. 600 crank like Evil Z31 said is pushing it.
      85 Z31 6.0 LSX turbo 766whp/792wtq
      04 GTO, LS6, big cam, porting, N20... underway for summertime daily driver.

Comment

How will the walbro 255 be at 600 to the ground?
        87 2by2 na2turbo,AE shell comin soon

Comment

87-85turbo wrote: How will the walbro 255 be at 600 to the ground?
          I dont think it will do it. I had it pushing about 500whp but I'm sure that was its limit and I wouldnt want to find out how much more it could do just for fear that I would melt my engine at that hp level if it couldnt keep up. :shock:

Comment

So what pump are you gonna go with to reach that 850hp you want satan?

Comment

87-85turbo wrote: So what pump are you gonna go with to reach that 850hp you want satan?
              I run twin walbros

Comment

damn that looks real easy to install hahhahaahahaha

Comment

SATAN wrote: Are you talking 600whp? OR 600 crank HP? NO WAY would it do 600whp. 600 crank like Evil Z31 said is pushing it.
                  Satan at the moment I am buying pieces and mounting in the car, but attempt not to have to buy twice, desire is to arrive until 600hp but not to where it will arrive, then you advise to me to put two pumps one for each incline of injectors? the injectors are of 800cc. ok?

you pardon if it is not understood but I translate it with the translator.

Comment

It would be easier if you went with a sump and Aeromotive A1000.

Sump kit: http://store.summitracing.com/partdetai ... toview=sku

Aeromotive A1000: http://store.summitracing.com/partdetai ... toview=sku

Comment

that a1000 is nice but im sure its not just a easy dropin procedure is it?

Comment

Neither is a dual pump setup.

The A1000 just mounts on your frame, and you run an AN line from the tank to the pump.

It's actually quite easy. If you can build a car to hit 600whp, then you can wire in the pump to support it.

Comment

Well im at 750whp right now and im runnin the stock pump and its doin fine,so i think ill just keep the stock one
                          Attached Files

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHA im fuckin with you man,im not even passed the 250 mark yet,but you think i can support about 420 reliably with a walbro?

Comment

87-85turbo wrote: HAHAHAHAHAHA im fuckin with you man,im not even passed the 250 mark yet,but you think i can support about 420 reliably with a walbro?
                              Yes.

Comment

Working...
                              X