Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[quote]enjoyrth wrote:
    Originally posted by craZed
    Bah...a strait dump turbo IS loud. It may not be as rediculus as an open header na, but it is still loud. I dump 6" from my turbo and you can hear me coming from half a mile away while driving normaly.
    I accualy had a buddy call me when I was a mile from his house to tell me he heard me gettin it. He wasn't mistakin.
    Is this English?
    Rae uoy ygnasi uyo actn phmrncdoee het dwros htta era tghri ni rtfno fo yoru fcae? Ro ear oyu tgniha on em asecube I hgrlltuyif aedesdgir hitw oyu? LLO
    imagination is a virtue

Comment

[quote]craZed wrote: [quote=enjoyrth]
      Bah...a strait dump turbo IS loud. It may not be as rediculus as an open header na, but it is still loud. I dump 6" from my turbo and you can hear me coming from half a mile away while driving normaly.
      I accualy had a buddy call me when I was a mile from his house to tell me he heard me gettin it. He wasn't mistakin.
      Is this English?
      Rae uoy ygnasi uyo actn phmrncdoee het dwros htta era tghri ni rtfno fo yoru fcae? Ro ear oyu tgniha on em asecube I hgrlltuyif aedesdgir hitw oyu? LLO
      I KNOW, THAT IS POLISH, RUSSIAN, AND JAPANESE !!!!!!!!!!! HA :lol:

I was doing the same thing as craZed when I first got my car.....my exhaust initially dumped right at the end of the downpipe. It obviously a little quieter now with the 3"cm all the way to the rear, but upon exit (since its not rattling the cabin) its not bad...............especially when compared to an N/A car with no sound restrictions
      Who are you to tell me my uninformed opinion is wrong?!?!?

Expert: He who has made all the mistakes there is to make in a given field.

Comment

casner wrote: people actually buy just the actuator? I won't be using mine. Where did you sell it?
        Yep. I sold mine on ebay. I sold a stock one off an hx35 too. I didn't get much for the stock one, but the banks one went for some decent money.

craZed wrote:
        How is it that you manage to get all of the correct letters in all of the words when you scramble them, but when you type normally you type "accually" and "rediculus?"

440whp on pump fuel and the STOCK MAF

Comment

[quote]enjoyrth wrote:

How is it that you manage to get all of the correct letters in all of the words when you scramble them, but when you type normally you type "accually" and "rediculus?"
          shit happens ;p
          imagination is a virtue

Comment

Working...
          X