ARP part numbers needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ARP part numbers needed

My block is at the shop getting a final balance and rings put on it. This will be going in my M30 convertible along with turbo setup, five speed and clutch LSD.

I have a set of ARP head studs that I inherited with this motor and of course, the previous owner lost the nuts and washers.....

I got the following part numbers off Jasons turbo writeup, but I cannot match these to anything in ARP's catalog.

M5-100-1LB - Short Stud
    AM5-900-1B - Long Stud
    AMW-750N - washer (26 needed)
    AMN-12-1 - nut (26 needed)

Has anyone used ARP head studs and if so can you tell me the part numbers for the nuts and washers? Or if you recognize these part numbers as a specific vendors part number, can you tell me who?

Thanks
    "If you don't hold it....you don't own it"

AMW-750N - washer (26 needed) - $.92 each = $23.92
    AMN-12-1 - nut (26 needed) - $4.15 Each = $107.90

Myself and a few others have confirmed the above to be the correct part numbers. Call ARP directly to order order them, the parts may not all be in thier catalog but if you call and ask for these they will know what your talking about.

EDIT: If you want just plug in the part number for the washers & nuts into the search box on summit and they will pop up, they are way more expensive through summit though.
    2005 whore magnet

Comment

Thanks steve, that was quick!!

Them's some spensive nuts, oh my....

I will call them Monday.
      "If you don't hold it....you don't own it"

Comment

Will these part numbers work on a vg33e? Im having trouble finding them and when i emailed them with these part numbers they told me they have nothing for my application.

btw sorry to bring back a dead thread
        86 NA
        87 Turbo
        Member of the "zetto sun-ichi" group

Local MN car forum/club anyone welcome..... fivezeroseven.net join!

Comment

edicer2 wrote: Will these part numbers work on a vg33e? Im having trouble finding them and when i emailed them with these part numbers they told me they have nothing for my application.
          Yes they work.
          Hmmm, Whats next?
          Full Size Bronco, smashing shit.

84ZXT

Comment

alright thanks i will just call and not tell them what car it is for...i made that mistake in a email and they said it was wrong and wouldnt sell them.
            86 NA
            87 Turbo

Comment

Re:

SteveZ wrote: AMW-750N - washer (26 needed) - $.92 each = $23.92
              AMN-12-1 - nut (26 needed) - $4.15 Each = $107.90

Myself and a few others have confirmed the above to be the correct part numbers. Call ARP directly to order order them, the parts may not all be in thier catalog but if you call and ask for these they will know what your talking about.

EDIT: If you want just plug in the part number for the washers & nuts into the search box on summit and they will pop up, they are way more expensive through summit though.
              You actually need 2 different length studs.

There is a typo on Jason's website.

Correct Part numbers are...

AM5-100-1LB - Short Stud (18 needed)
              AM5-900-1B - Long Stud (8 needed)
              AMW-750N - washer (26 needed)
              AMN-12-1 - nut (26 needed)

This is what I have ordered.

Comment

Thanks Alex!

I just ordered them!

Got the hook up at ASCO

http://store.acadianasportscars.com/asco-vg30arp
                86 NA
                87 Turbo

Comment

After seeing those prices, I kinda miss my honda. But then I go drive my z and its all good again.

Comment

Greasedmonkey wrote: After seeing those prices, I kinda miss my honda. But then I go drive my z and its all good again.
                    When you break it down, it ends up being about $12 per bolt assembly. That's not too damn bad for super high quality ARP stuff.

1988 300zxt. gt35, stance, etc. Wheels: Varrstoen ES2 18x9.5 et-13 225/40. 18x10.5 et0 245/40
                    1990 jetta vr6'd

Comment

Nope, its not really bad at all. When the time comes, it will be what I get as well. Ive had them on all the other motors I built and never had one issue. Hell, I even put them on a stock motor just because.

Comment

especially since each bolt itself is 8 dollars from nissan. each washer is 1.25, and each nut is 3.50.
                        as far as i remember, those are my cost prices too...

topline makes an aftermarket kit that is cheaper.
                        and by doing the math, so does ARP.

:nanan?re

Comment

Working...
                        X