Top Feed Injector holders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Feed Injector holders

I'm looking for top feed injector holders from an 84T or another alternative that will fit my RC engineering 750cc injectors. What has everyone done here when switching to top-feed? Also Im using an 84T rail.
    2006 TR/R GTO M6 18s Stock

1986 MB & S/B Z31 300ZX Turbo 5spd Not Stock

Thats pretty much it there. However, why are you using the stock rail with big 750cc injectors?
    85 Z31 6.0 LSX turbo 766whp/792wtq
    04 GTO, LS6, big cam, porting, N20... underway for summertime daily driver.

Comment

SATAN wrote: Thats pretty much it there. However, why are you using the stock rail with big 750cc injectors?
      The rail can supply enough fuel, as can the stock lines, so I didn't get a custom rail made yet. I just don't have any stock top-feed injector holders and need to find some.

Comment

I wouldnt think that the stock fuel rail would be able to come close to supplying those injectors to their max capabilities. You can squeeze about 450-500whp out of the stock rails but that is pushing it.

Comment

JAMESZ wrote: I'm looking for top feed injector holders from an 84T or another alternative that will fit my RC engineering 750cc injectors. What has everyone done here when switching to top-feed? Also Im using an 84T rail.
          make me an offer, i have several sets.. but keep in mind, jason is in the process of making rails. i dont know what his progress is right now. it may be worth it to wait.

Comment

Are the injector hold-downs different? I dont recall.

I should have pictures to post in the next couple weeks. My machinist buddy's father unexpectedly died, so his life was in turmoil for the last month or so and I didn't have the heart to bug him about some stupid work-related stuff.

I might be able to tap some sets NPT instead of AN so you could use hose barb fittings if desired (way cheaper). 5/16 hose will support over 500bhp, but I'm not sure about the rails because of the smaller ID.

Comment

If I can get some made that are a bit bigger I would be happy. I should have the capabilities with this set-up to make over 600whp, but I haven't found anyone in my area to trust in making new rails and the only ones I've seen from the Z community were 1sickZs and I stayed away from that.

Comment

Yeah Jason is in the process of making some, and if they are like any of his other products they will be good quality. I made my own and have had people ask me to make them some but I just dont like you guys that much :P

Comment

Yeah, I kind of need them now, and then I still need the holders. I guess I'm going to look around to try and find someone to make a pair.

Comment

I wouldn't mind having a fuel rail made that accepted the stock or mercedes injectors
                    Its all fun till you hit the doggie and do an endo into the wall.

One willing to take his own life into his hands,
                    Will not hesitate to take the lives of others.

Comment

Jason -> Send me a PM as soon as you have a set for sale! I'll definately buy at least one set If I haven't made my own by then. :P

http://Jocke.z31turbo.com 11.842s car
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfRwqC3jkAk
                      If Nissan motorsports is Nismo, wouldn't Honda Motorsports be Homo?

Comment

Are there any upgrades to ECU for these injectors

Comment

Tuning software is required to increase the fuel injector size, yes.

Comment

Working...
                          X