fucked up idle still

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fucked up idle still

my car still wont idle after checking every coupler,i checked the maf and that was tight as hell,i really just need someone to give me some suggestions on what else to check because im like beyond irritated and i can't think,if someone could show me how they dealt with the pcv pipe comin from the aac valve and the one comin from the plenum into the intake on there ic setup,that would help alot thanks guys
    87 2by2 na2turbo,AE shell comin soon

I would assume you used a multimeter to check the throttle position switch for an idle signal? Also the codes off the ecu?

I would also suggest wiggling the ecu connectors that go into the ecu . This will point out bad connections at this point.

You should also check that the vehicle grounds are good.
    Try not to be a Yahoo

Comment

it would idle fine before i put my ic in

Comment

87-85turbo wrote: ,if someone could show me how they dealt with the pcv pipe comin from the aac valve and the one comin from the plenum into the intake on there ic setup,that would help alot thanks guys
        Could you take a pic of yours?
        imagination is a virtue

Comment

87-85turbo wrote: it would idle fine before i put my ic in
          Be sure to check for air leaks, maybe pressure test your i/c, pipes, & connections!

Comment

i put a breather on the idle control valve and now it idles pretty good

Comment

When you say it wont idle, you start the car fine then it stalls right away? If so then unplug your tps and see what happens...
              http://youtube.com/c/zcartube

Comment

Working...
              X