No announcement yet.

Methanol/water injection users unite...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Methanol/water injection users unite...

If I'm gonna do a write-up on this, then I'm gonna need some pictures. So, I'm looking for pictures of methanol/water injection systems installed on a Z31. Please, send big and clear pictures that clearly focus on the part in discussion and the relation to which it is attached. If a three year old can't determine what it is looking at, I don't want it. I dont want a picture of the entire engine bay either. I want pump locations, nozzle locations, reserviors, controls, peripherals, etc. Also note what brand of system your have and the total price, ie. SnowPerformance or homemade. Also include how the system is setup to activate. The more details the better. I LIKE CLEAR AND CONCISE DETAILS. Don't expect your picture to be used, but if it is, then be happy about it and leave it at that. You're not getting any money from this. Additionally, this will not a photo gallery of which there is any chance to show off your Z. Pictures will be cropped and cleaned up if need be so that the total focus is on the topic.

Thanks
    [strike:ff0tp92h]1984 300ZXT[/strike:ff0tp92h]
    [strike:ff0tp92h]1986 300ZX 2x2 NA2T[/strike:ff0tp92h]
    2000 Porsche Boxster
    2007 Toyota Yaris

damn you don`t want much

hell, you installed it anyways...

Exercising my constitutional right to be awesome

1.5.2. Podium winning cars do NOT need to be running at the checkered flag
    good thing....

Comment

I just installed devils own kit on my dodge ram, does that count?

we can crop the pics to make them look like z31 images
      used to have one of the first high horsepower NA to turbo cam'd 7000rpm pavement pounding z31's....now in process of building an LQ9 LS1 6.0L Z31 with all the goodies

Comment

Working...
      X