No announcement yet.

I need a Banjo bolt for turbo oil line!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a Banjo bolt for turbo oil line!

Apparently I'm a tard and somehow lost the darn banjo bolt that you need for the oil line to run from the block to the turbo and I'm a dead stand still until I can get one. I've looked everywhere and I think its the first bolt I've lost since starting this project. Anyway, anyone have an extra one? I can paypal the money immediately.

Thanks
    Originally posted by Andrew84zx
    tell her your car is so fast it will make her panties fly off
    545 RWHP & 540 RWTQ

I just chekced my bucket of Z31 bolts, nothing. If you can't find one by tomorrow afternoon let me know, I can probably get the used one off my car for you and you can send me the shipping cost plus whatever they cost for me to replace at the dealer.

No stealership around you? Most of them can get small parts in within a couple days.

Comment

Well, I'm staying in a small town in Texas for the summer, living with a friend until school starts. Then I'll be back home in San Antonio. So, its a good hour to the closest Nissan and I'd have to bum a ride to get there. I'm still trying to explore as many options as I can, but I'll let ya know if I run out of choices. Thanks for the offer.
      Originally posted by Andrew84zx
      tell her your car is so fast it will make her panties fly off
      545 RWHP & 540 RWTQ

Comment

Pretty sure i have one... but I'm in Canada and the shipping would take quite a long time. but if you are willing to wait.. let me know
        8.5 custom arias pistons (.020 over)
        eagle rods
        t70 turbo (man was that a squeeze)
        38 mm external wastegate
        mild port/polish
        3 angle valve job
        custom intercooler piping
        twin external intakes with z32 maf
        rad moved back
        3" exhaust with only a resonator
        romulator
        420cc injectors
        custom body work, homemade oil lines and fittings..
        walbro 255lph in-line fuel pump.... and lots of headaches... lol

Comment

Working...
        X