so i'm thinking about nitrous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so i'm thinking about nitrous

i'm going to be getting another z in the few weeks from a friend of mine (free). it an 88 n/t 5spd . i'm thinking about gutting it down to the absolute bare essentials . so now comes the fun part. i want to put in a wet nitrous system to see how far i can take the stock setup before things want to go boom. it's pretty much just going to be a drag car to play around with . has any one here welded up an open diff for this purpose ? i don't care about this car going around corners well just a staight line .

boost. does a body good!

Get the big solenoids, high-flow nozzles and spray a 250 shot; better yet just make your own direct-port lower intake. There's no doubt in my mind that if an NA block can make 450rwhp with boost, it can make it with nitrous too. Spray it to the moon.

Never welded an R200, but the process is pretty simple.

Comment

i was actually thinking about that myself . it really wouldn't be that hard to do just alot of little things to get all set up . with each nozzle haveing it's own fuel i really shouldn't have to redo the fuel injection just tune the jets so it doesn't lean out and it should be good to go. i figure if i can get the car as light as possible i should only need somewhere around 350hp to get the times i want to run.

boost. does a body good!

Comment

Jason84NA2T wrote: spray a 250 shot; better yet just make your own direct-port lower intake.
        man that is funny i am making one right now. i made an extra nitrous/fuel manifold if you are interested. all aluminum block tapped 1/8 NPT with ferrel fitting.
        KILL HADJI

Comment

do you have any pics . i'm interested.

boost. does a body good!

Comment

Working...
          X