Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ummmmm.....did you guys see this?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ummmmm.....did you guys see this?

    :shock:

    http://www.race-cars.com/engsales/other ... 6613ss.htm
    sigpic

  • #2
    Crazy! That's really close to where I live too!
    http://youtube.com/c/zcartube

    Comment


    • #3
      Lotta cool stuff

      I wonder what those camshaft specs are
      85 Z31 6.0 LSX turbo 766whp/792wtq
      04 GTO, LS6, big cam, porting, N20... underway for summertime daily driver.

      Comment


      • #4
        I have seen that some were, But it was before i was thinking about modding the z

        Terrible idea putting those wheels on...

        Comment


        • #5
          hawt
          " I don't want to come off sounding butt-hurt, but I really loathe most cressida owners and I'm glad I soiled their platform with a Nissan dinosaur under the hood." - Butter
          LaterZ

          Comment


          • #6
            i want
            BLOZ UP.com
            It is not recommended to confirm proper installation by driving into walls or other barriers as this could cause personal injury or damage to the vehicle.

            Comment


            • #7
              I bet they will make decent power, and they're still cheaper than those heinklemann or whatever 300hp na motors for $10kus

              Comment


              • #8
                All parts, cylinder heads, cranks, rods, pistons and blocks fit Nissan VG30 and VG30ET 2V engines.ie. Z31. All the cranks, pistons, rods and gridles will fit Nissan VG30DETT 4V engines.ie. .Z32 turbo motors

                This information is incorrect from what I've read and heard in the past. The GTP engines had unique main and rod bearing sizes for the custom aluminum block; the ONLY things that would interchange with the Nissan VG30ET is the heads because they are modified production heads.
                Attached Files

                Comment


                • #9
                  SATAN wrote: Lotta cool stuff

                  I wonder what those camshaft specs are
                  lotsa lift!

                  http://www.nissanracingengines.com.au/c ... et%202.jpg

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Jason84NA2T wrote: All parts, cylinder heads, cranks, rods, pistons and blocks fit Nissan VG30 and VG30ET 2V engines.ie. Z31. All the cranks, pistons, rods and gridles will fit Nissan VG30DETT 4V engines.ie. .Z32 turbo motors

                    This information is incorrect from what I've read and heard in the past. The GTP engines had unique main and rod bearing sizes for the custom aluminum block; the ONLY things that would interchange with the Nissan VG30ET is the heads because they are modified production heads.
                    looking at the pics of the blocks they have, I don't think they're aluminum. Ive seen pics/specs of that aluminum block one etc.. and I believe these are totally different engines.
                    1985 NA2T * 1988 SS * 1984 AE x2 * 2006 350Z -- irc.dal.net #300ZX
                    21C2E59531C8710156D34A3C30AC81D5 || ...-- ----- ----- --.. -..-

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      OK85ZX wrote: looking at the pics of the blocks they have, I don't think they're aluminum. Ive seen pics/specs of that aluminum block one etc.. and I believe these are totally different engines.
                      Hmmmmmm, only the early cars used the cast iron block, so I have to wonder if those are in fact the ~86 era "california cooler" sponsored GTP powerplants run in the Lola T810 chassies? Anybody?

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        [quote]Jason84NA2T wrote:
                        Originally posted by SATAN
                        Lotta cool stuff

                        I wonder what those camshaft specs are
                        lotsa lift!

                        http://www.nissanracingengines.com.au/c ... et%202.jpg
                        Holy crap! thats damn near 1/5th of an inch on the intake! The lash is only at .014 was it? I wonder why not .050 like most do?

                        Edit: Duh I'm looking at the lift. It says .050 on the duration which is 264 which is pretty fricken long too at .050. Not insain but still long.

                        what the hell is that 104* is that lobe seperation angle? if so they brought that way down. Its too late and I'm too tired to do the math to actually figure out the L.S.A.
                        85 Z31 6.0 LSX turbo 766whp/792wtq
                        04 GTO, LS6, big cam, porting, N20... underway for summertime daily driver.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X