X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[quote]MikeZ wrote:
    Originally posted by crowbar
    Stop misusing words. Its that simple.
    You need to stop arguing every little thing on here and turning simple 1 reply threads into pages of your BS. Thanks.
    agreed
    KILL HADJI

Comment

As long as we agree on the definition of inertia.
      Try not to be a Yahoo

Comment

I'll let you in on a secret, but don't tell anybody....

all energy is motion.... and everything is moving.... inertia is a relative form of momentum

inertia can be applied to more than standing still, as long as you realize it is relative, everything is relative, einstein got that part right, even if he based his theory on an "absolute" which is also relative...

Comment

lol, you guys are gettin way too technical for me.
          1984 300zx Ae Turbo(under repair...)
          1989 240sx rb20(daily driver)

Comment

.... inertia is a relative form of momentum
            No it is not.

Try understanding Newtonian Physics before trying to blow smoke with your psuedoscience.

Momentum is mass times velocity.

Inertia has been defined.
            Try not to be a Yahoo

Comment

numbers are arbitrary representations of concepts by people with limited perception

btw time is also a concept, it is no more real than the number 43

I'll leave it there, we've had enough thread splits/locks/deletions for the month

Comment

G-E wrote: I'll leave it there, we've had enough thread splits/locks/deletions for the month
                Good idea

Crowbar.....

IF you want to start a seperate thread on the definition of inertia thats fine, just stop throwing good threads in the shitter.
                2005 whore magnet

Comment

Not sure that's the way it works.

If you have a thread, and someone is saying something that is technically incorrect, then it needs correcting there.

And it has been corrected. There is no need to argue about it.
                  Try not to be a Yahoo

Comment

let me say this, whoever was right or wrong or just misunderstood, i read the first post, and by the time i got to the end, i simply could not remember what the hell the topic was. maybe ive had a long day, maybe not. I say this only because im sure the person asking wasnt looking for a hugly technical discussion.

Comment

crowbar wrote:
                      If you have a thread, and someone is saying something that is technically incorrect, then it needs correcting there.

And it has been corrected. There is no need to argue about it.

Shen_VG30ET wrote:
                      i read the first post, and by the time i got to the end, i simply could not remember what the hell the topic was.
                      ^
                      The point is your straying so far from the topic it makes the thread full of useless info (usless to the intended topic) If another worthwhile debate arises from the inital thread start a new one and stick to the topic.

This is it on this matter, if I see anything else in this thread that doesnt directly relate to the topic its going to vanish.
                      2005 whore magnet

Comment

id be interested in a homemade intercooler spray, as long as it was effective and not something to take up space or "look cool". havent had the time yet but ive been wanting to build my own water/alco injection kit, so im sure some of the same componets could be used in the process of making a intercooler sprayer.

Comment

Shen_VG30ET wrote: id be interested in a homemade intercooler spray, as long as it was effective and not something to take up space or "look cool". havent had the time yet but ive been wanting to build my own water/alco injection kit, so im sure some of the same componets could be used in the process of making a intercooler sprayer.
                          do some research on the subaru forums, since they come with a sprayer already ask them how well it works..... just keep in mind a top mount i/c is far from ideal and therefore you may not get the same "gains" in a proper front mount

"they" notice a difference, not kick-in-the-nuts but they feel it

Comment

I would like to see a picture of that setup.
                            Try not to be a Yahoo

Comment

Working...
                            X