Z31 pallnet rails and dsm injectors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z31 pallnet rails and dsm injectors

So i was wondering if it was possible to use pallnet rails 11mm and -6an (http://www.z31online.com/item/Pallne...ector-Rails-68) with the dsm 450cc injectors instead of doing the 3000gt fuel rail swap, I’m looking to run a hx35 18psi on Nistune street tune and i wanna make sure i have enough fuel to play with without maxing my stock injectors out, also could i use the wastegate from the stock t3 on my hx35 at 18psi? Or would it only run 15psi thanks for any input

Run external wastegate
    Cha iro

enjoy building it yourself.
    if it fails, fuck it.
    at least you gave it a whirl.

Comment

Run the internal and see how you go, chances are you will have to go external but I guess nobody has tried it. 450cc you may get away with but better safe than sorry. Talking from experience, I maxed my 550s out at 24psi at around 4000rpm.
      Straya, +61

Comment

Originally posted by Timbo_021 View Post
        Run the internal and see how you go, chances are you will have to go external but I guess nobody has tried it. 450cc you may get away with but better safe than sorry. Talking from experience, I maxed my 550s out at 24psi at around 4000rpm.
        I’m going to run the external wastegate for safety and for the cool factor of the dump pipe under the car, and as far as i can read and research the rails will work with the dsm blue tops, are your using Nistune or stand alone ? My cars a daily so I’m not going to be pushing of 20psi lol

Comment

Working...
        X