Re-vamped my head work page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-vamped my head work page

To add information and make it "better". I had my laptop and some spare time while I was waiting for a bus.

I believe it's many times better than before already.... but please bear in mind this is a work in process and I have not even spell checked it yet. I will be finishing it up whenever I get time again. Please feel free to make suggestions.

http://www.redz31.com/pages/headwork.html

do you know how to tune the adjustable cam gears to set the timing on a NA. is better to retard or advance. and what are the benefits.

i'm considering getting a set of heads from the junkyard for porting and polishing. then sending the cams off to have them reground.

i'm looking for low to mid power for autocross racing in my NA.

i'm going to my first event in a couple weeks. i'm so excited. i just need a helmet now.

Comment

I have added a great many things to this page over this past weekend. You should check it out even if you have already.

Comment

84z31 wrote: do you know how to tune the adjustable cam gears to set the timing on a NA. is better to retard or advance. and what are the benefits.
        you must have missed the link he put up...

Advancing cam timing yields more mid-low range torque
        Retarding came timing yields more top-end horsepower

Comment

Working...
        X