Victor reinz gasket set

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor reinz gasket set

Where can I get a victor reinz full gasket set? Is there any place online? Jason said Napa sells them but does anybody know any place else?
    Jason, do you have the part # for the complete set with the good head gaskets that you're using?

Thanks
    Shiro #443

Rick,

Rick, you can get the complete engine set/kit from Carquest all so. It is not cheap unless you know someone that works at Napa or CarQuest. At CarQuest the Listed Price is about $269 and Napa is $254, like I said earlier it is not $110, $120 or $150, it is about $200 and that if you can talk you way into getting discount from Napa or CarQuest store. Part # for the complete engine set/kit for engine from 1984 to 09/86 is FS377AW.

CONTENTS:
    1 *AAC VALVE GASKET
    1 *AFM GASKET
    2 CAMSHAFT OIL SEAL
    1 *COLLECTOR GASKET
    1 CRANKSHAFT REAR OIL SEAL
    2 CYLINDER HEAD
    1 E.G.R VALVE GASKET
    1 EXHAUSET MANIFOLD (2 PCS.)
    1 INTAKE MANIFOLD (2 PCS.)
    1 OIL PAN
    1 *OIL PAN DRAIN PLUG
    1 *OIL PUMP
    1 *OIL SEAL RETAINER GASKET
    1 *OIL STRAINER
    2 *REAR COVER PLATE
    3 *RETURN PIPE GASKET
    1 THERMOSTAT HOUSING
    1 *THROTTLE CHAMBER
    1 *TIMING COVER (3 PCS.)
    1 TIMING COVER SEAL
    2 *TUBE ASSY. CONNECTOR
    2 VALVE COVER
    6 VALVE STEM SEAL (EXHAUST)
    6 VALVE STEM SEAL (INTAKE)
    1 *WATER INLET
    1 WATER OUTLET
    1 WATER PUMP

Contrary to most posts on this forum and the other forums be prepare to pay at least $200 for it, unless you really have a good hook up with someone that works for either Napa or CarQuest. Good quality product too, my says it was made in Japan. And also, it takes about 2 - 3 weeks to have this ordered.

Comment

I order to get special pricing on the VR gasket set, you need to have access to a shop account at NAPA. The best part about this is they rarely verify you are actually on the account you mention. I always use the one for the local community college, which I used to but no longer attend. Just give them the name of the account and say you're paying cash. For the Victor/Beck/Dana set and the account I use, it went from something like $220 to $150. If you know someone who works there, they should be able to get it for about $120.

All you have to do is try. It's a substantial savings, and yes most are labeled "made in Japan" right on the packaging.

Heehaw: the kit you listed is for the N/A, not turbo. I don't know if all the gaskets are the same (hg's notably) but I would tend to think they would be. The set for the turbo engine includes the related turbocharger gaskets and oil line crush washers.

I will post the number off one of the sets I have at home; it's printed right on the box.

Comment

Order them from Kris86t on z31.com, he's an awesome guy and will get you taken care of.
        1985 NA2T(now RB) * 1988 SS x2 * 1984 AE x3 * 2006 350Z

Comment

OK85ZX wrote: Order them from Kris86t on z31.com, he's an awesome guy and will get you taken care of.
          Not if you ask Kennedy...

http://www.redz31.com/forum/viewtopi...t=663&start=18

http://Jocke.z31turbo.com 11.842s car
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfRwqC3jkAk
          If Nissan motorsports is Nismo, wouldn't Honda Motorsports be Homo?

Comment

yeah..

Terrible idea putting those wheels on...

Comment

OK85ZX wrote: Order them from Kris86t on z31.com, he's an awesome guy and will get you taken care of.
              I'm not sure what's up with him.... He came through on the sets I have ordered... I guess another phone call is in order.

Comment

cause ur muthafuckenjason84na2t

Terrible idea putting those wheels on...

Comment

Napa part number for 84-86 turbo is NGA FS3774W.

87-89 turbo is NGA FS5826T.

The 87-89 set is about $60 more napa's cost.
                  Shiro Special # 981 Being assembled in my spare time Chromoly acquired!
                  Originally posted by BoostedMamma
                  Heads up makes teh panties drop. BUT I don't have a penis OR a fast car, so I guess my opinion doesn't count.

Comment

[quote]JoCkeWe wrote:
                    Originally posted by OK85ZX
                    Order them from Kris86t on z31.com, he's an awesome guy and will get you taken care of.
                    Not if you ask Kennedy...

http://www.redz31.com/forum/viewtopi...t=663&start=18
                    Realise that Kris isn't doing this for his own profit, he works for a company that distributes victor reinz parts ( it's a diesel parts company, something along those lines), so he's doing it for the community. Also realize that he does not send them from his store, he places an order with his supplier and they send the kit out to us, so if his supplier made a mistake, then that shouldn't be taken out on Kris, which is what happened in Kennedy's case.. though the lack of contact was weird. I talked to him with 1 PM then he gave me his number, called him and had my parts a week later.
                    1985 NA2T(now RB) * 1988 SS x2 * 1984 AE x3 * 2006 350Z

Comment

what's the difference between the gasket sets for the 84-86T vs the 87-89T?
                      Shiro #443

Comment

Working...
                      X