Its been too long

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Its been too long

I have been without the stock sensors on my car for way to long.

Is this correct?

Thanks

Ian
    ""You gota watch out in this weather. Its when them white boys with their turbos come out to play" Mr. Rimpson - UTI Instructor, refering to a slightly damp 50 degree day.

Yes. But your heads are on upside down.
    85 Z31 6.0 LSX turbo 766whp/792wtq
    04 GTO, LS6, big cam, porting, N20... underway for summertime daily driver.

Comment

What? You just confused me.

Ian
      ""You gota watch out in this weather. Its when them white boys with their turbos come out to play" Mr. Rimpson - UTI Instructor, refering to a slightly damp 50 degree day.

Comment

:shock:
        I am here to help...

Comment

It was a joke man. :wink: everything is where its supposed to be.

Comment

LOL. i thought you were trying to say that I had the sensors backwards without actually saying i had them backwards.

Im not actually using those sensors. I just couldnt remember which ports were for which sensors.

Thanks for the early morning confusion though!!

(last time i work on my car at 3 oclock in the morning!!!....yeah right)

Comment

GotFast? wrote: LOL. i thought you were trying to say that I had the sensors backwards without actually saying i had them backwards.

Im not actually using those sensors. I just couldnt remember which ports were for which sensors.

Thanks for the early morning confusion though!!

(last time i work on my car at 3 oclock in the morning!!!....yeah right)
              well if you were going to send oil to your det sensor I cant imagine it working very well. Likewise I dont predict you oil pressure sender working too well with out oil going to it. :shock:

Comment

Neither of them are going to work to well sitting on the bench next to my toolbox.

Oh well. Just another ornament for the tool box!

Comment

Working...
                X