Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[quote]Firehawk wrote:
    Originally posted by 1SIKZ31
    Will the OEM nissan disc on a Exedy PP be enough to take a BEATING though?
    I dont want ANY slippage, including at 12lb's of boost.
    But I could get this swap done and finished ALOT faster (2 WEEKS faster) by buying an oem disc since its so cheap.
    12psi with stock t3, intercooled: beat away. No problems on any of my cars with stock clutch.
    Sweet! OEM Disc on Exedy Disc it is then.
    Im having a problem, im on Nissanparts.cc and also on courtesy nisan parts and I have no idea how to find parts and gaskets that I need, for example I cant find the Turbo oil Return line (the rubber hose) at all!
    I know the z31.com fiche part number for it for example its 15198 (Oil Pan turbo RETURN line) but it brings up other crap or on other fiche part numbers I cant find ANYTHING at all. I also looked up on the FSM and it has not ONE Page for part numbers!!!
    wtf?
    thanks!
    1SIKZ31 -86 SlickTop- R.I.P. 03/01/10 ... Parted out :-(
    ... New Project: LS1 Miata. Complete. 510whp. 2500lbs.
    1 Month Away from Rear Mount 76 --> 650-700whp.

Comment

[quote="1SIKZ31Sweet! OEM Disc on Exedy Disc it is then.
      Im having a problem, im on Nissanparts.cc and also on courtesy nisan parts and I have no idea how to find parts and gaskets that I need, for example I cant find the Turbo oil Return line (the rubber hose) at all!
      I know the z31.com fiche part number for it for example its 15198 (Oil Pan turbo RETURN line) but it brings up other crap or on other fiche part numbers I cant find ANYTHING at all. I also looked up on the FSM and it has not ONE Page for part numbers!!!
      wtf?
      thanks!
      If you need the clutch, let me know, as I keep nissan and act clutches in stock. I might even have an oil return line as well.
      Chuck Stong
      300+ Parts and Performance owner
      http://www.300-plus.com
      2002 ZCOT president and always active member

Comment

how much for OEM Nissan Disc?
        Do I need a new pilot bearing and throw out bearing and alignment tool?
        Remember the 2 above bearings in my tranny are only 1 year old.
        Do i HAVE to use an aligntment tool?
        thanks!

how much for the return line?
        u have any other turbo conversion gaskets?
        1SIKZ31 -86 SlickTop- R.I.P. 03/01/10 ... Parted out :-(
        ... New Project: LS1 Miata. Complete. 510whp. 2500lbs.
        1 Month Away from Rear Mount 76 --> 650-700whp.

Comment

1SIKZ31 wrote: how much for OEM Nissan Disc?
          Do I need a new pilot bearing and throw out bearing and alignment tool?
          Remember the 2 above bearings in my tranny are only 1 year old.
          Do i HAVE to use an aligntment tool?
          thanks!

how much for the return line?
          u have any other turbo conversion gaskets?
          Yes, you need to use the alignment tool. If the bearings are in good shape, you do not need to replace them. I will pm you with price on the disc.
          Chuck Stong

Comment

Alright good to hear!!! I just ripped apart my 88na to go turbo have a hx35
            but the wastegate is seized might need some encouragement!!!
            Got so pissed that I can't find parts for Z's so of course looked on reds sight and made my own + relocated the Turbo Bonus!!!
            Good info!!!
            I have also a 87t and I have turned the boost upto 12-14 before on a cool day no I/C and it would start to surge because it was not getting enough fuel but it never came close to DETination this is just bone stock! ålmost!!!
            Keep up the good work!!!
            DMANN
            Attached Files
            88na2T-s13,q45 swap 12.6@110mph
            87T 2+2 auto,stock

Comment

Quick question off topic but does anyone know if I can install a w series oil pan onto a non w series block and would i need a regular gasket or just use RTV? Thanks alot.

Comment

Z31SPL wrote: Quick question off topic but does anyone know if I can install a w series oil pan onto a non w series block and would i need a regular gasket or just use RTV? Thanks alot.
                You really should start a new thread for this question, but I do believe you can. I prefer gaskets over rtv, but either will work.
                Chuck Stong

Comment

Working...
                X