finally, my i/c set up....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally, my i/c set up....

wassapenin' guys? i finally get around to takinf some pics and posting them here. it still needs some terminations and the BOV isnt welded yet but pretty much final.

http://www.redz31.com/coppermine/thu...s.php?album=10
    Must Go Faster, Faster Untill The Thrill Of Speed Overcomes The Fear Of Death.

by the way, the core is a bar and plate 12x24x3 with 3'' in/out.

Comment

nice
      Attached Files
      http://www.mgpautoparts.com

mailto:sales@mgpautoparts.com

Comment

word. just like mine I even had the square holes originally too! cause I didnt have a hole saw at the time ops:
        Attached Files
        85 Z31 6.0 LSX turbo 766whp/792wtq
        04 GTO, LS6, big cam, porting, N20... underway for summertime daily driver.

Comment

i did have a hole saw, which went dull really fast. su i just cut it the fastest way. i will make a plate from thinner steel with the round hole that will go covering the square.

Comment

Nice, that is sweeeet

Terrible idea putting those wheels on...

Comment

SupSay Z wrote: i did have a hole saw, which went dull really fast. su i just cut it the fastest way. i will make a plate from thinner steel with the round hole that will go covering the square.
              What the hell? was it for wood? cause normaly they have no problem going through steel like that. Many times over!

Comment

Very nice man. Stainless piping is damn sexy in any e-bay. Looks like an efficient install. 8)
                Just stand back and throw money.
                Performance costs money.
                Reliable performance costs more.

Comment

Is it stainless? wow I thought aluminum cause of how thick the welds are. normaly stainless (or any steel for that matter) has small beads.

Comment

^hmm...good point, you could be correct. I assumed it was stainless but perhaps not.... :shock:
                    Just stand back and throw money.
                    Performance costs money.
                    Reliable performance costs more.

Comment

I like it man! Its too bad the hole saw didn't pan out. But who cares. You'll never see the holes.

Looks great! I can't wait for next summer when I get my turbo junk sorted out and running.

Comment

i like it , well designed.....

Comment

Very nice man. Stainless piping is damn sexy in any e-bay. Looks like an efficient install. Cool
                          its aluminum

Comment

I have shockingly similar looking rectangle holes cut in my fender walls as well, as I do not have any of this fancy 'hole saw' stuff you people speak of. Alls I have is an air powered sheet metal cutter.
                            Lance 'never-ending 88na2t project' Landry
                            I sell Z stuff when I'm not being lazy.
                            Trace cell phones via GPS: http://www.phonetrace.org

Comment

Working...
                            X