Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Group Buy - Ruff Racing Deep Lip Wheels - Updated 11-22-06

Edited for content of mature matter rated TV-MA :lol: :lol:

Just throwing this out there.... For more choices to the Z31 guys.

Hey saw your posting on ebay for the wheels. is there a chance we can have a group buy?

also, can the wheels be test fitted on the 1984-1986 and 1987-1989 300zx cars to make sure they fit, we are all over the country and can possibly have a car come by for test fitment. these cars are hard to find wheels for that fit right. We are always up in the air about offsets on Pre-manufactured wheels.

I am attaching my car pics to show what it is.

Nivo

Yes we can do a group buy with no problem. I would need to know where you are located. How many sets of wheels are you looking for? And contact me via telephone it’s the best way to reach me. I always have my cell phone on me, so feel free to call.

Thanks,

Adriano Goffi
    7321 NW 35th Street
    Miami , Fl 33122
    Tel 305-594-7800
    Fax 305-597-0111
    Cell 954-410-7303

Hello, I am located in Massachusetts.

Possibly we can get about 5 guys to buy until we all have them on our cars and the word gets out. You know how it is, a picture is worth 1000 words alone.

Nivo

Well pictures for me would be AMAZING! I am also a Z fanatic so it would be my honor to help you guys out, but the best way to set this up, and the easiest way to set this up is to find one location to ship everything and let me know the particular models that you would like. From what I have been able to come up with so far is that a 20+ offset front and a 35+ offset rear should work great on your vehicles, but I am going to call some local shops to make sure. If you purchase the 5 sets the price for each set is going to run you $640.00 in 18 inch. And I need to know if you want 19 inch but they would run you guys $740.00 now shipping is the my only question. Because I can freight it over to a business and all the sets to one place for MUCH MUCH MUCH less than sending each set of wheels to different places. To ship each set would run about $70 each set. Let me know what you would like to do.

Thanks,

Adriano Goffi
    7321 NW 35th Street
    Miami, Fl 33122
    Tel 305-594-7800
    Fax 305-597-0111
    Cell 954-410-7303

Available in Hyperblack, Silver, Chrome and Gloss Black.
    Styles:
    R278

R279

R281

R280

R277

R236
    Gone - 1988 Shiro
    2004 BMW 330Ci
    2005 BMW 330i
    1991 Twin Turbo Z's (Red and Black)
    http://www.E46Turbo330Ci.com

damn. i like the super mesh style R281.

but no one sells 4x114.3 wheels except for a honda. i'd like 0 back spacing with a sweet lip. 8.5 wide on the back and 8 up front with a gunmetal finish. :wink:

i'm a little more crazy with the look of wheels. i like them to be about a fingers thickness from the fender.

i've been looking at the piaa wheels. but there back spacing is all 38-45mm and on a 5x114.3

i really like butlers car. a little low. but it looks good. its the best looking Z31 i have ever seen. it has inspired me to make mine look that good. its going to take me awhile to get to that stage. but it'll be hopefully as good.

Comment

84z31 wrote: but no one sells 4x114.3 wheels except for a honda. i'd like 0 back spacing with a sweet lip. 8.5 wide on the back and 8 up fronwith a gunmetal finish. :wink:
      sportmax? like for 240z wheels , they have the same bolt pattern...

http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/CTGY/WWC001 i'm sure ypou can find some cheap.

Comment

Where does he come up with that high of an offset being a good idea?

I'll stick by what Ive said before. 18X9 +10 18X10 +15 is where its at.
        ""You gota watch out in this weather. Its when them white boys with their turbos come out to play" Mr. Rimpson - UTI Instructor, refering to a slightly damp 50 degree day.

Comment

The more offset the faster you wear stuff out.....

Terrible idea putting those wheels on...

Comment

i know. but i don't care. my car doesn't see that many miles every year. if it was a commuter or something i would care. i'm more into that look. just a difference of opinions.

Comment

takumiproject.com has all of your low offset 4x114 needs, this bullshit that nobody makes a nice wheel for 4x114 cars is not true.

Comment

GotFast? wrote: Where does he come up with that high of an offset being a good idea?

Again, the mustang wheels at +24 fit on the fronts of the 87-89 z nicely, signal12 has the FR500 wheels in a 18x9 all around in the +24mm offset. Darthpaul has 18x9.5 in the rears with a +35mm offset. The one thing we need is to test fit to really tell if they fit well and look good.

All I have seen is hear say, wishes, calculations and speculation... oh and the Oh so famous "look at the wheel show".

If the 18x9 in a +10 and 18x10 in a +15 fit the 84-89 300zx then it must be really rare someone goes by it or has yet to find such wheels for their Z31.

A little help here can go a long way. If any one lives in this guys neighborhood then contact him!

Or if you have found wheels that you know fit the Z31's post them!
                The Rota D2's are still on the table for the custom set with said offsets. But we can try to widen the selections since new RWD wheels keep popping up everywhere cause of the Drifting craze.
                Gone - 1988 Shiro
                2004 BMW 330Ci
                2005 BMW 330i

Comment

Andrevas wrote: takumiproject.com has all of your low offset 4x114 needs, this bullshit that nobody makes a nice wheel for 4x114 cars is not true.
                  i believe the rota D2 in the 17x7.5 and 17x8.5 comes in the 4x114.3 I have seen a few S13's with them around here.
                  Gone - 1988 Shiro
                  2004 BMW 330Ci
                  2005 BMW 330i

Comment

GotFast? wrote: Where does he come up with that high of an offset being a good idea?

what z do you have stock? For an 87-89 turbo I don't see how these would fit perfectly. A 18x10 wheels would stick out of the fender well's roughly 15mm. The front would stick out roughly 10mm. Unless you had flares like Butter or rolled the fenders, you would have the look of a crx with player wheels...
                    2008 BMW E92 335i 6MT

Comment

Here's what 18x9 +24 look like...

2008 BMW E92 335i 6MT

Comment

I'm mildly interested in the R279's. someone wanna make me a photoshop of what it'd look like on a z31?
                        Funny stories!

Comment

Signal 12 wrote: Here's what 18x9 +24 look like...
                          Is that both front & back?
                          Matte Black 86T - Sold

Comment

84z31 wrote:
                            i really like butlers car.
                            hahaha butler! :lol:
                            Lance 'never-ending 88na2t project' Landry
                            I sell Z stuff when I'm not being lazy.
                            Trace cell phones via GPS: http://www.phonetrace.org

Comment

[quote]simply86T wrote:
                              Originally posted by Signal 12
                              Here's what 18x9 +24 look like...

Is that both front & back?
                              yep

275's on rear, 245's on front
                              2008 BMW E92 335i 6MT

Comment

Working...
                              X