No announcement yet.

Front Bump Steer (Strut) Spacers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 inchers are fine for everybody here. We drive Z, not space shuttle. I'll be waiting. I really need these.
    sigpic

Comment

wilson101 wrote: From the thread at hybrid z.Reads that every z has a different bumpsteer.

So does that mean your going to affor spacers with different thicknesses jason?
      Please post that thread. Apparently I missed it. :shock: I would love to hear the logic in this.
      Just stand back and throw money.
      Performance costs money.
      Reliable performance costs more.

Comment

[quote]Butter wrote: 1 inchers are fine for everybody here. We drive Z, not space shuttle. I'll be waiting. I really need these.
        They are in the works. I already paid the tooling fee. :-D

OR-Zman wrote:
        Originally posted by wilson101
        From the thread at hybrid z.Reads that every z has a different bumpsteer.

So does that mean your going to affor spacers with different thicknesses jason?
        Please post that thread. Apparently I missed it. :shock: I would love to hear the logic in this.
        In 280 Turbo's post... and no... 1" is the standard "mininum" drop for most Z31 guys. My car is dropped almost 2" in front compared to SS springs. Restoring the control arm and tie rod angle is the critical factor, as long as it's in the normal operating range plus or minus.

Comment

I really couldn't give a crap about the logic provided in response to my above post. It however could be entertaining. Who knows. :?

I am "ALL IN" when these are available. Happy to test as well. Payment in advance is good, just let me know how much. :wink:

For many of us with lowering springs these spacers can solve some significant limitations with the "lowering springs" we have. Ride height is the least of the issues, that can be corrected by other means. Steering geometry and overall handling under load is another. These spacers are a basic necessity for anyone with lowering springs as far as I am concerned.
          Just stand back and throw money.
          Performance costs money.
          Reliable performance costs more.

Comment

If you are selling them Jason, you know I am buying. Let me know when you want payment.
            378whp 445wtq
            http://mark86t.zmobiledetailing.com/.../v/Black+Hole/

Z Mobile Detailing, Las Vegas, NV

Comment

Working...
            X