Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

COILOVERS now being produced for Z31! I need your help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have Kouki front tubes but apparently those arent what He is looking for.

I have a set of rear shocks with upper and lower mounts still attached (The bolts were rusted so I had to unbolt the lower mount from the subframe).

Oh well.
    ""You gota watch out in this weather. Its when them white boys with their turbos come out to play" Mr. Rimpson - UTI Instructor, refering to a slightly damp 50 degree day.

Comment

If no one comes up with the strut housings or whatever else you need, let me know, and I will ship a set out.
      Chuck Stong
      300+ Parts and Performance owner
      http://www.300-plus.com
      2002 ZCOT president and always active member

Comment

G-E wrote: butter I have 86na 5-lug front strut/hub/knuckle/control arm (both sides) sitting here... they are as they came off the car, the car was towed by the front crossmember with only rear donuts holding it up .... so the fronts are fully assembled as they sit

they would have to be freighted.... and I could take the hubs off if it matters

I should mention I've got koni suspension now so I'm not likely a buyer anytime soon so I'd rather have the shipping refunded... the actual parts have no express value to me however

.... day&ross is quite decent when shipping skids though
        I only hear crickets.... and turbo/non shouldn't matter since they will most likely be using a strut with a different diameter, but what do I know

Comment

Im already mailing mine out it shud be taken care of

Comment

NIVO wrote: hmm, wonder if they would fit the S12 and F31.
            I can speak for s12's and they wont work directly, the struts/shocks are about 1-2 inches shorter. As for the f31's I think that they will work but I am not positive.
            Shiro Special # 981 Being assembled in my spare time Chromoly acquired!
            Originally posted by BoostedMamma
            Heads up makes teh panties drop. BUT I don't have a penis OR a fast car, so I guess my opinion doesn't count.

Comment

and the fronts won't work for the same reason s13 struts/spindles don't work on a z31, longitudinal offset and scrub radius

Comment

G-E wrote: and the fronts won't work for the same reason s13 struts/spindles don't work on a z31, longitudinal offset and scrub radius
                Are you talking about F31?

I should have everything I need soon. So keep your fingers crossed for 6 months or so.
                sigpic

Comment

Butter wrote: That's right. Finally.

Sign me up

Comment

[quote]Butter wrote:
                    Originally posted by G-E
                    and the fronts won't work for the same reason s13 struts/spindles don't work on a z31, longitudinal offset and scrub radius
                    Are you talking about F31?

I should have everything I need soon. So keep your fingers crossed for 6 months or so.
                    s12 has more or less the same front geometry as the 240sx which is why they can swap .... but _we_ can't

Comment

Z31SPL wrote: Im already mailing mine out it shud be taken care of
                      Butter-

If you need NA parts I can pull them right away and get them out to you. I don't know that they are needed but I don't want that ADD thing to get get in the way. :wink:

btw- I will be in on this as well.
                      Just stand back and throw money.
                      Performance costs money.
                      Reliable performance costs more.

Comment

I want a set.

Comment

I know many people would buy them once available!
                          Gone - 1988 Shiro
                          2004 BMW 330Ci
                          2005 BMW 330i
                          1991 Twin Turbo Z's (Red and Black)
                          http://www.E46Turbo330Ci.com

Comment

I want this thread to die for like 6 months.
                            sigpic

Comment

Working...
                            X