Looks like it is time for new tires!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/direc ... d=16&ar=50

I'm a new fan of the Hankook Ventus R-S2 Z212. They're amazing for the price! However they're a 200 tread wear so you may want to look for something less wear prone if thats an issue to you.

Comment

z

Comment

zmech wrote: I am quite sure that you have purchased tires by now as this thread is old but here is my 2 cents.

I really enjoyed the Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3. They were great on the track like Willow springs but rolled over too much for autocross. Heavy cars.... Mileage is low on these though. Little more than 5000 miles.

The Dunlop SP Sport Maxx is a very nice tire for both track and autocross. I use this on my daily driver in an 18 inch and they are putting up with my shit pretty well. Can actually run down to 30 psi in the rear with this one and still cut the corners. I do not like the way they track the California rain grooves though. Wife always asks me if I am jerking the wheel.

The Bridgestone Potenza RE050A is a very sticky tire but you can count on them being gone off the car in less than 4000 miles. Wear out very quickly.

Had Kumho ECSTA 712 before and could not keep them balanced. Took them off and used them for burnouts elsewhere. Total crap tire IMO.

The Pirelli P6000 is a good tire if you just drive them on a normal passenger car. Have them on a Celica and they are very nice for that car. I am not sure what they would do with the weight of our cars. Good mileage too with the Celica. Have to keep the front inflated up to about 42 psi to keep the wear even though.

These are tires that I have had personal experience with. So this is just my opinion of these tires. The tires I want to try next will be the ADVAN Neova AD07. $$$ Ouch!
        Yes this thread is very old lol! But i appreciate the input and it will be a good source for future reference.
        Elitist Prick Black Z owner.
        1986 300zx Turbo
        2011 Ford F150 Super Crew 4x2 EcoBOOST
        1985 Toyota 4Runner, locked, lifted, geared, uglied.

Comment

where could u get the solid X member bushing's from? cuz my set up right now is st springs and tokico 5 ways all the way around? and that wear on the tire is pretty good!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X