Z31 Poly Transmission Mount Isolators - Available Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z31 Poly Transmission Mount Isolators - Available Now

As of Monday May 15th, I will be publically releasing the production version of the transmission mounts. These are only available for all USDM Z31's with manual transmissions. They replace your stock (and probably shot) transmission isolator to reduce engine and transmission movement while still providing an adiquate level of damping.

If you have already purchased engine isolators, these units are US$89 shipped UPS within the continental USA, if you are only getting the trans isolator, the price is $99 shipped. You may purchase both engine and transmission units together for a total cost of $199 shipped. All paypal fees are included in the price.

These are very high quality poly with anchored 18.8 stainless hardware; they should outlast your car. Contact me VIA e-mail with any questions, my paypal address is:
    mailto:trekkiej@hotmail.com
    mailto:roasttchicken@gmail.com

this is good shiz-nit. buy your`s today.

Exercising my constitutional right to be awesome

1.5.2. Podium winning cars do NOT need to be running at the checkered flag
    good thing....

Comment

autoworkZ wrote: this is good shiz-nit. buy your`s today.
      + 1

Comment

very cool, ill buy one sooner than later funds are short for the moment :cry:
        2005 whore magnet

Comment

Makes me wish I was keepin the vg30 in there.....wait a second...let me wait till mid july, then I'll completely answer that question :twisted:

Good work man! Looks Great
          used to have one of the first high horsepower NA to turbo cam'd 7000rpm pavement pounding z31's....now in process of building an LQ9 LS1 6.0L Z31 with all the goodies

Comment

I was lucky enough to get one of the test units and I am very happy with it, especially when used in conjunction with the engine isolators. The engine mounts significantly reduce the amount of engine movement/torque when revving or accelerating, and the transmission isolator reduced it more.

For me the most noticeable difference was the better shifting and clutch engagement and the more positive feel of throttle response on the road (less waisted energy in power train movement?).

My 2 cents....worth every penny for both. :wink:
            Just stand back and throw money.
            Performance costs money.
            Reliable performance costs more.

Comment

I have ordered them both as well, can't wait to see them! Very nice work!
              2006 & 2007 Basketball National Champions! 2005, 6, & 7 Basketball SEC Champions! 2006 Football National Champions! 2006 Football SEC Champions! 2008 SEC Champions! 2008 Football National Champions! First University in history to capture three titles in a single year! I was there at all of them, and it was awesome! Go Gators!

Comment

Are these ever going to be available again?

Comment

RBZtobe wrote: Are these ever going to be available again?
                  https://www.revshift.com/shop/trans-mou ... -1989.html
                  - VG30DET (HE341) 86 300ZX - 1982 280ZX Turbo - Headered NA 1986 300ZX 2+2 - 2000 Xterra -

Comment

I was talking to Mr. Ard about them, he should have some available from ASCO also.

Comment

They are available for purchase here from us at Acadiana Sports Car Orphanage as well -

http://store.acadianasportscars.com/z31plymnt

(Edited - my sausage fingers added extra punctuation!)
                      Chicks dig me, rust fears me.

Comment

http://store.acadianasportscars.com/cat ... sun-nissan

Your link no work.
                        Hmmm, Whats next?
                        Full Size Bronco, smashing shit.

84ZXT

Comment

zachary.ard wrote: They are available for purchase here from us at Acadiana Sports Car Orphanage as well -

http://store.acadianasportscars.com/z31plymnt
                          fixed

1986 300ZX Turbo...sold
                          1990 Skyline GT-R...new money pit
                          2014 Juke Nismo RS 6-speed...daily

Comment

Working...
                          X