car pulls to the right

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• car pulls to the right

The 86NA hardtop drove straight as an arrow until I swapped strut housings from my 86T. The 86T strut housings had ST springs and illuminas... so is one of the housings bent/damaged, or could the springs or shocks be defective?
    86 hardtop shell, 93 SC300 engine, 95 soarer bellhousing, 91 supra transmission, 95 Q45 differential hubs and driver's side axle, 1992 300ZX turbo driver side axle and calipers, 2004 350Z Rotors, 87 300ZX front end/hood, 1999 Viper radiator, 1992 Mustang throttle body. Lots of glue and tape to keep it all together.

I remember something about brake calipers being the cause of this for someone.
    It may not be a Z, but it's still got a turbo...

Comment

When you lower the car, the alignment changes. You'll need to get it re-aligned.

Comment

Jason84NA2T wrote: When you lower the car, the alignment changes. You'll need to get it re-aligned.

Terrible idea putting those wheels on...

Comment

your alignment sucks, and is probably uneven from side to side causing your car to pull

Comment

I think i know wat it is, your alignment sucks lmao How many people need to give the same answer. Once you get it aligned let us know how it turns out. In case you need more help

Comment

Working...
            X