Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MWS has a 12.1" rotor upgrade for the Z32 that fits under stock TT rims

http://www.mwsmotorsports.com/products/ ... ucts_id=28

that and I also wonder if anyone has tried R32 brakes on their Z? I believe those are 32mm setups

Comment

ok I think this has convinced me to go ahead with my brake project, they'll be designed to use 87T calipers and super cheap rotors .... (those s13w calipers might work too)

how would anyone like a big brake kit using 87T+ calipers and 12.1" rotors for like $100-150

Comment

Has anyone actually done a full write up anywhere on the Z31=>Z32 brake conversion? I think it would be awesome if one gets done just like all the other upgrade pages for this brake conversion. Gotta use the Z32 calipers tho, so they can be painted pretty and show the nissan text thru the wheel lol
        http://youtube.com/c/zcartube

Comment

Shit, I still dont even know if I can do the just the TT front calipers and have it clear the z31 16" wheel. Obviously it will clear the 16"tt wheel but what about the z31 16"?
          85 Z31 6.0 LSX turbo 766whp/792wtq
          04 GTO, LS6, big cam, porting, N20... underway for summertime daily driver.

Comment

Satan of all the things, you and your stock wheels :lol:

Terrible idea putting those wheels on...

Comment

MrwassmanNA2T wrote: Satan of all the things, you and your stock wheels :lol:
              Its hard to justify spending money of wheels. I gotta drop like 1k on wheels and rubber. You know what I could do with that money?????

Thats most of my axles there. or my clutch and drive shaft or shit I can list a ton of crap. wheels do look good though ops:
              85 Z31 6.0 LSX turbo 766whp/792wtq
              04 GTO, LS6, big cam, porting, N20... underway for summertime daily driver.

Comment

Working...
              X