Rear sway bar bushings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear sway bar bushings

Where are you guys getting urethane rear sway bar bushings and the urethane links from? Everyone around me and that I can find online only has them in rubber, or doesnt even have them at all.

MSA should have them in Urethane.

You should learn this concept early:
    There are no kits for a z31. There are very few performance parts for a z31. You will have to think about the situation and make stuff work on a z31.

There really are a lot of parts out there you can use on a z31. Unfortunately they are all either not listed to work with it, or not intended but with minimal "tweaking" will work fine.

Go look at the bar and do some measuring, then go down to vato-zone and look at the parts they have on the shelf.
    http://z31performance.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=147

Comment

Steve88t wrote:
      You should learn this concept early:
      There are no kits for a z31. There are very few performance parts for a z31. You will have to think about the situation and make stuff work on a z31.

There really are a lot of parts out there you can use on a z31. Unfortunately they are all either not listed to work with it, or not intended but with minimal "tweaking" will work fine.

Go look at the bar and do some measuring, then go down to vato-zone and look at the parts they have on the shelf.
      Yeah... I was actually thinking about buying the kit they had for the front and going to the local hardware store and getting some 6" grade 8 bolts + nuts and making my own links.
      Attached Files

Comment

Prothane, I got mine from AutoZone. Work Perfect! And cheaper than ordering online. I was thinking about buying the stock and selling them on ebay for Z31s as an upgrade.

Comment

just buy the whole kit from msa and do them a little at a time. comparing the cost to what you get, its definitely worth it.
          Bolt on, fast, z31. You can only pick two.
          Old weaksauce numbers: 391hp/433tq

Comment

lmao vato-zone, yea you'll only get that if you live in a big city.

The MSA kit comes with the links for the front and the rear

Comment

I would recommend you measure your rear swaybar and order the appropriate energy suspension swaybar mounts from summit. They are both greasable, inexpensive and very easy to install.

Comment

vagabond wrote: Prothane, I got mine from AutoZone. Work Perfect! And cheaper than ordering online. I was thinking about buying the stock and selling them on ebay for Z31s as an upgrade.

Terrible idea putting those wheels on...

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X