Garys poly spring seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Garys poly spring seats

anyone else try these? i know when i pulled the rear end my rubber seats were pretty much in chunks so im looking for somthing i wont have to worry about anymore

I'm still here.

use

Comment

I had them and liked them.

Comment

Mine are holding up great. had them for a couple years now i think.
        My beloved Z:1987 2+2 NA2T w/30a swap.
        My black sheep: 88ss parts car (pretty much stripped and gone)
        207k miles and counting. Turbo'd since 155k.

Comment

I've had them a while. They're great.
          378whp 445wtq
          http://mark86t.zmobiledetailing.com/.../v/Black+Hole/

Z Mobile Detailing, Las Vegas, NV

Comment

thanks for the response guys, ive reached gary and will soon be ordering a set after i work out some other issues with the suspension as it comes together

Comment

I received mine from Gary on Tuesday, they are great. No worries, they look perfect. Can't wait till he finishes the hoods this summer.
              2006 & 2007 Basketball National Champions! 2005, 6, & 7 Basketball SEC Champions! 2006 Football National Champions! 2006 Football SEC Champions! 2008 SEC Champions! 2008 Football National Champions! First University in history to capture three titles in a single year! I was there at all of them, and it was awesome! Go Gators!

Comment

Some pictures of the install, note I used alot of extra silicone urethane bushing grease, because I hate squeaks.

I modified the lower spring end per instructions sent by Gary. I agree with this and it might make the lower insulator last a little longer. Note; I painted them afterwards, and yes I realize I nicked the spring a little with the grinder.

These were the old ones. Please note; these only had 20,000 miles on them! I replaced them a few years ago. Hopefully, the spring mod will help these to last a little longer.
                2006 & 2007 Basketball National Champions! 2005, 6, & 7 Basketball SEC Champions! 2006 Football National Champions! 2006 Football SEC Champions! 2008 SEC Champions! 2008 Football National Champions! First University in history to capture three titles in a single year! I was there at all of them, and it was awesome! Go Gators!

Comment

Working...
                X