No announcement yet.

Look what my girlfriend got me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zed-031 wrote: haha bullshit, she'll melt when she hears my aussie accent :P
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thats just classic
    Shiro Special # 981 Being assembled in my spare time Chromoly acquired!
    Originally posted by BoostedMamma
    Heads up makes teh panties drop. BUT I don't have a penis OR a fast car, so I guess my opinion doesn't count.

Comment

vagabond wrote: What else do i need for the rear. I have the end links, and sway bar bushings. The diff. mount is new. Do they sell anything else seperately?
      the control arm bushings that come with the master kit and Jason makes a differential mount. For the drivetrain jason makes poly transmission damper bushings, transmission mount bushings, and engine mounts. For the front there's the control arm, sway bar, end links, and tension rod bushings that come with the master kit.
      Funny stories!

Comment

so basically control arm bushings, that i cant get.

Comment

vagabond wrote: so basically control arm bushings, that i cant get.
          I might have a spare set of those lying around. I'll go take a look in storage tomorrow.
          Drive

1975 Datsun 280Z
          1988 300ZX (NAtoT soon)
          2006 Kawasaki ZX6R

Comment

I'll have a bunch laying around once i'm done with my master kit. They're probably the wrong sizes (but close) so you'll have to make em fit.... but they will work.
            Funny stories!

Comment

Cool. I should buy an oil and water pump, but since i want to start this upgrade this week end i'll take them off you hands.

Comment

Working...
              X