• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look what my girlfriend got me...

...for my Birthday!

And a radar detector.

Sweet a notepad!!?!?! :lol:

only kidding, can't wait until i have mine

Terrible idea putting those wheels on...

Comment

HEHE.

Yae, she was grumpy all week, and she told me today she ordered the 2 weeks ago but they ran out of one of the pieces and she was afraid her surprise wouldn't get here in time.

Ahhh women....

Comment

you've got a pretty cool girlfriend

"Beer is proof that god wants us to be happy" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Nice, it's time like this I wish I wasn't single. :P

Comment

i have the same cellphone :lol:

have fun with those rear crossmember bushings!

Comment

zed-031 wrote: Nice, it's time like this I wish I wasn't single. :P
              count yourself lucky..... being single is the way to be man. I've been single for about 2-3 months now and I'm loving every second of it.
              Funny stories!

Comment

[quote]homestar wrote:
                Originally posted by zed-031
                Nice, it's time like this I wish I wasn't single. :P
                count yourself lucky..... being single is the way to be man. I've been single for about 2-3 months now and I'm loving every second of it.
                haha yeah I guess after all the money he must have spent on her he would still be a mile behind on the amount he could have spent on his car if he was single :P

Not to mention our zeds don't talk back.

Comment

true dat. The last girl i dated for just over 2 years cost me easily 10 grand for those two years. for that 10 grand plus what i already have in my Z, i could be outhandling butter and outdragging satan
                  Funny stories!

Comment

I would also like to add, pics of girlfriend or ban :P

Comment

Haha, get her to buy you a turbo and then you will have something to brag about. JP

It's good to see that Gary has came up, I remember when I got my seats they were stuffed in a box with news paper. :lol:
                      imagination is a virtue

Comment

She did you right man. You wont regret installing those. :wink:

My only suggestion would be is to get the rest of the urethane suspension set so you can do it all at once. Much easier to do it all together since you have it all apart in the rear.

A good woman that will support your Z addiction is hard to come by. Just ask mine. :twisted:
                        Just stand back and throw money.
                        Performance costs money.
                        Reliable performance costs more.

Comment

I think she just doesn't want to ride in a sloppy jalopy. . My gf is too hot for you turds: ;P

Comment

What else do i need for the rear. I have the end links, and sway bar bushings. The diff. mount is new. Do they sell anything else seperately?

Comment

vagabond wrote: I think she just doesn't want to ride in a sloppy jalopy. . My gf is too hot for you turds: ;P
                              haha bullshit, she'll melt when she hears my aussie accent :P

Comment

Working...
                              X