Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race Spring Sets: Pre-order

Z31Parts Race Spring Sets

The initial order for the new high performance drop-in springs for the Z31 will be by pre-order. These springs will outperform any other drop-in spring on the market, offer three lowering options, and can be paired with Tokico Illumina, Bilstein HD, or Koni Shocks!

Information here:
    http://www.z31parts.com/developments.html

Welp, You already have my answer to that! :wink: I will be out at the meet. I am trying to round up a few Z's from around here to go also.
    Shiro Special # 981 Being assembled in my spare time Chromoly acquired!
    Originally posted by BoostedMamma
    Heads up makes teh panties drop. BUT I don't have a penis OR a fast car, so I guess my opinion doesn't count.

Comment

Awesome! So the eta has been pushed back to May? Damn, that's so close yet so far away!

Coupes > Fastbacks

Money pits:
      '71 Oldsmobile Cutlass
      '92 Fastback
      '91 Onevia

Comment

How much?
        edit:
        Oh wait...its on your page. Sorry :lol:
        I'm blind when it comes to finding the price tag.

Does anyone have pics of how it looks to have the front lowered 1"?
        I'm not sure if I want that yet...I'm starting to like the stock ride height.
        http://www.vgpowered.com
        Bridging the gap between VG communities...

Z shirts and more http://www.cafepress.com/zcargifts

Comment

ZDaddy wrote: I'm starting to like the stock ride height.
          lol... o dear..

i think im gonna be down for a set, still trying to decide how low i want to go. Whats the spring rate again I think i missed it. I think the 2 inch springs will be dragging the frame rails by the firewall on the ground. Any prototype sets installed yet?>

Comment

I will be down for a set if I can see pictures of them installed! Primarily I would like to see if the front and rear will level, instead of sagging like ST's.
            Matte Black 86T - Sold

Comment

I will try to get pictures for you once I have them installed in my 87T.

I have changed the pricing scheme by request. Most people did not want to pay two times, so I have determined the final price and listed them for that on the site. It's easier this way anyway. Have a looksee.

Comment

Oh dang! I didnt know you could buy JUST th fronts or JUST the rears if you wanted! Instead of all four at a time.

Hmmmmm
                85 Z31 6.0 LSX turbo 766whp/792wtq
                04 GTO, LS6, big cam, porting, N20... underway for summertime daily driver.

Comment

Working...
                X