Rear Crossmember Bushings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rear Crossmember Bushings

Alright, so I knew my rear crossmember bushings were bad, as with most Z31's. So I decided to see just exactly HOW bad they were.

Driver's side:

Passenger's side:

Yeah, so that's obviously the main reason I was shearing off my u-joints when I shifted hard a while back. Where can I get some Poly bushings? (not the whole set)
    Originally posted by Andrew84zx
    tell her your car is so fast it will make her panties fly off
    545 RWHP & 540 RWTQ

Those don't look too far out of the ordinary.

Motorsport auto sells them for $39.95

Talk to Abe at ext. 205 and mention Z31performance.com, he might be able to get you a slightly better price.

Please read the post in forum issues regarding picture sizes in posts.

Comment

Jason84NA2T wrote: Motorsport auto sells them for $39.95

Talk to Abe at ext. 205 and mention Z31performance.com, he might be able to get you a slightly better price.

Please read the post in forum issues regarding picture sizes in posts.
      Thanks for the info. I figured MSA carried them but I didn't know if I could get them seperate.

Oh, and I wish you could use HTML on this site. I could just resize them using HTML. I'll try and shrink them some before I post anymore.
      Originally posted by Andrew84zx
      tell her your car is so fast it will make her panties fly off
      545 RWHP & 540 RWTQ

Comment

They are actually still not included in the "total kit". Prothane actually sells them because I rallied people to bug the snot out of them to get them made a few years ago. When we waited years for the total poly kit and the crossmember bushings were not included I just about freaked out and shot someone. We rallied together and called/e-mailed prothane with requests until they agreed to make them. A year and a half later they were finally for sale, but as a separate "IRS subframe kit".

Comment

Working...
        X