No announcement yet.

power steering removal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm, seems like it's a plan then. I might consider something like this for the future as well. If you got rid of the PS pump it would be very easy to do a passenger side TB plenum.

MachZ wrote: Of the two, I'd probably get the 2nd gen pump as the MR2 Spyder only weighs 2,200 lbs. I have one and its a blast. You can definitely tell how light and nimble it is. :lol:
    Oh, I know. The one I've been in was under 2200lbs, tenabe coiulovers and over 400rwhp. I'm not sure if you're heard of MWR. Matt is the man for 1ZZ/2ZZ, he knows those cars/engines inside and out.

Comment

Definitely... that MRW car is awesome. I'm still trying to decide whether to use their turbo kit, Hass's, or just build my own. I'm leaning towards just building my own since its fun to do, but their kits are definitely nice.

Comment

I would never ever drive a car that had a rack designed for power steering with outit.

I was able to drive my CRX (no power steering) in a parking lot one handed. when my arms were weak.

Power steering was one of my secrets for driving fast. It's hard to make good slight movements when you're making gusto imputs on the wheel.
        Just in case you're wondering, I'm Pylon_Boy

I'm moving out of the country. Buy my tools, cars, car parts, ect.
        http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZpylon_boyQQhtZ-1

Comment

the electric pump sounds good.... I want

Terrible idea putting those wheels on...

Comment

Working...
          X