rca/bumpsteer spacers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rca/bumpsteer spacers

I found a new cnc guy who makes gun handles of all things at work... I've asked him to get me a price on the spacers alone... no steering knuckles for now pending another redesign

so my current plan is to make a new knuckle with integrated spacer and therefore cut down on complexity, as these guys don't have access to a cheap scrap size and it would be all the same to them but higher labour costs

however I can have a few sets of 12mm spacers run off for anyone who wants them right now

I don't have a price today but I should be tomorrow, feel free to suggest what you're willing to pay, you can pm if you're shy it's ok really

Sounds awesome. I would be willing to test a set for you ASAP.

I think around $50/pair is a fair price, plus shipping. If you include the replacement bolts maybe $60/pair? I guess it depends on how much he charges for the machine work... I've gotten some astronomical quotes before.

Comment

yea, the worst part about the quoting process is the 800% variability place to place for the same thing

in this case I've known the guy a long time so I trust him, but he is only part of the heirarchy so I'll hear back as soon as it has reached whoever makes the final decision

my unofficial target is sub-100$ shipped to me and shipped to the end user, but we'll see what they say

Comment

Are you speaking in those funny colored monies again, because I was talking about the green stuff we use here south of the border :-)

Comment

Working...
        X