Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z31 Pillowball mount (camber Plates) on S13 Coilovers

My Questions:
    1)Can I put aftermarket Z31 Pillowball mounts (Camber plates) or the factory upper mounts on a set of Bc racing coilovers? Do they need any modification to fit? 2)I'm facing the same dilemma for the rears. Does anyone still make rear top-hats that replace the s13 ones so i don't have to drill any holes?

The reason i'm asking is because from what i've read, one of the strut tower holes(on each side) needs to be made slightly bigger to install S13 coilovers. I'm searching for a way to do it without doing that. I've read a number of threads and i think that i know the answer to my question, but i want to double check before pulling the trigger on a set of s13 coilovers. If anyone has any other suggestions please let me know.

I've already looked in to Stance, and some other coilovers made specifically for the Z31. The exchange rate between cad-usd is just too low for me to buy a new set of coilovers. I've also looked in to gc coilover conversions and lowering springs, S13 coilovers seem to be my best bet.

Custom rear top hats that someone used to sell. I'm looking for something like this for the rear.
    Last edited by SE7EN; 02-09-2017, 12:18 AM.
Working...
X