• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z32 Rear suspension swap kit on ebay?

Anyone know who this ebay seller is?

Sellers name is : Luvmyz31

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Z31-to-Z ... dZViewItem

Its a complete Z32 rear end to be swapped into a Z31! Is it someone from this site?

ian
    ""You gota watch out in this weather. Its when them white boys with their turbos come out to play" Mr. Rimpson - UTI Instructor, refering to a slightly damp 50 degree day.

Woah.... I wonder what the reserve is on that thing...

Would be pretty sick

Terrible idea putting those wheels on...

Comment

It's not as easy as he makes it out to be... it will still involve drilling/cutting/welding... he made brackets for the rear mounts, but there is nothing there to mount them to, so that's something that you have to fabricate. also, so you don't risk hitting the underside of your car under suspension load etc.. you need to notch a few places.
      1985 NA2T(now RB) * 1988 SS x2 * 1984 AE x3 * 2006 350Z

Comment

Looks like somebody is parting out Ken's old 450whp car!

Comment

It doesnt show a reserve on there at all. Did Ken have coilovers on his car when he did the swap?
          ""You gota watch out in this weather. Its when them white boys with their turbos come out to play" Mr. Rimpson - UTI Instructor, refering to a slightly damp 50 degree day.

Comment

GotFast? wrote: It doesnt show a reserve on there at all. Did Ken have coilovers on his car when he did the swap?
            He put them on after the swap I think...

I am 99.9% sure that is ken's rear suspension. Compare the photos in the stickied thread.

Comment

I'll agree with you that it is more then likely Ken's. I was just unaware that Ken put coilovers on his car.

Should someone let the guy know that he doesnt have all the mounts and that its not just a simple bolt on or just say f it and let the auction go.

ian

Comment

GotFast? wrote: I was just unaware that Ken put coilovers on his car.Yeah, only the back.

GotFast? wrote:

Should someone let the guy know that he doesnt have all the mounts and that its not just a simple bolt on or just say f it and let the auction go.

ian
                Meh. Anybody buying it should have already researched it anyway but I can see how it's not direct-fit... so I guess that is misleading.

Comment

whats the chances of someone else using square blocks of aluminum as spacers too heh

that's like signature ghetto

Comment

just noticed this thread....yep, thats mine, kinda miss it too

not sure if that is the same guy that i sold the car too, last i heard he was selling it, so dunno, but 100% that is my rear...i'd know it from anywhere 8)
                    used to have one of the first high horsepower NA to turbo cam'd 7000rpm pavement pounding z31's....now in process of building an LQ9 LS1 6.0L Z31 with all the goodies

Comment

Working...
                    X