New poly transmission mount isolator ad-ons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New poly transmission mount isolator ad-ons

The Poly transmission mounts are about to be released. There has been a flawless beta test and the final order of 50 units has been placed. Final pricing is $99 shipped via UPS, with $10 off if you bought/buy engine isolators as well. This makes the combined kit $199 shipped. You can get one ASAP by contacting me before I release them to HybridZ, Z31.com and Zcar.com members.

Additional new products awaiting testing and will most likely be sold by late summer 06:
    1. Replacement poly bushings for harmonic damper bar:
    The big dumbell shaped thing that is part of your transmission crossmember has large, soft bushings. These replacement poly units are soft enough that the bar retains some function, but will still greatly enhance performance.
    2. Aluminum transmission crossmember:

This unit will entirely replace the transmission crossmember in favor of a lightweight aluminum part. This part will work in conjunction with the poly transmission mount isolator and reduce complexity, save weight, and allow installation of late/early transmissions without the need drill and tap new holes on the cars unibody.

No prices will be announced yet, but most likely the more people show interest and the more are produced, the lower the cost will be.

Looking forward to the new products!

The transmission mount is a quality piece.

Comment

Jason84NA2T wrote: The Poly transmission mounts are about to be released. There has been a flawless beta test and the final order of 50 units has been placed.
      Have anyone test or compaire it to 2+2seater parts?
      It would be nice to know are those universal or 2seater only..
      Jukka Kivinen - Europe / Finland - '88 Turbo 2+2 Targa
      Datsun Nissan Sports Cars of Finland
      http://www.z31turbo.com / http://www.z31na.com

Comment

Kennedy wrote: Have anyone test or compaire it to 2+2seater parts?
        It would be nice to know are those universal or 2seater only..
        The tranny mount itself (rubber part) is transferable to all manual transmission z31's. In this case, Jason's poly mount replaces that rubber part.

Comment

I will be buying one from you soon

I Will Definitly be interested in the Aluminium Transmission Crossmember
          2005 whore magnet

Comment

I'll take one...

In fact, I just sent you an e-mail a few days ago letting you know the engine isolators were in and asking about these. I'm ready to pay as soon as you are ready.

Jason

Comment

Re: I'll take one...

Spdstr280Z wrote: In fact, I just sent you an e-mail a few days ago letting you know the engine isolators were in and asking about these. I'm ready to pay as soon as you are ready.

Jason
              Sorry I have been slow with e-mail lately, I will reply ASAP.

Comment

Any word ?

I have my car in the air right now working on some rust issues and installing the rest of the poly. Any chance at all in getting the tranny mount in the next couple of days ?

Thanks !

Jason

Comment

e-mail sent! Hope you got it...

Comment

Jason, get the PayPal ?

Thanks,

Jason

Comment

I am interested in the Aluminium Transmission Crossmember as well. I will be buying one from you.
                      2006 & 2007 Basketball National Champions! 2005, 6, & 7 Basketball SEC Champions! 2006 Football National Champions! 2006 Football SEC Champions! 2008 SEC Champions! 2008 Football National Champions! First University in history to capture three titles in a single year! I was there at all of them, and it was awesome! Go Gators!

Comment

I want the aluminum tranny bracket. Think it will work with my TT aluminum tranny mount? I may have already asked you this Jason, if so have patience with me. I ain't as young as I used to be. lol
                        378whp 445wtq
                        http://mark86t.zmobiledetailing.com/.../v/Black+Hole/

Z Mobile Detailing, Las Vegas, NV

Comment

Im your hucklberry...as always...Just post the cost and Im all in. :wink:
                          Just stand back and throw money.
                          Performance costs money.
                          Reliable performance costs more.

Comment

mark86t wrote: I want the aluminum tranny bracket. Think it will work with my TT aluminum tranny mount? I may have already asked you this Jason, if so have patience with me. I ain't as young as I used to be. lol
                            When the time comes give me the measurements and bolt spacing, I should be able to make one for you.

Comment

Jason84NA2T wrote:
                              When the time comes give me the measurements and bolt spacing, I should be able to make one for you.
                              Excellent!!
                              378whp 445wtq
                              http://mark86t.zmobiledetailing.com/.../v/Black+Hole/

Z Mobile Detailing, Las Vegas, NV

Comment

Working...
                              X