Blue Springs ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Springs ?

I have a set of Blue Springs, I think they are S.T. because of the way the spings look, the rear end of my car seems to high, not level. So I found a used set if Intrax, I just changed the rear springs, still sits to high in the rear. Im want a set of springs where the rear of my car is at least level, and low. And the Intrax rear springs fell great, I have 245/45-17 tires. I have apx 1-1/2 in between the top of the rear tire and the fender edge. Can you tell me about your spring? is your level or higher in the rear? thanks Ed.

heard those intrax springs are very soft...

Terrible idea putting those wheels on...

Comment

Soft

No, may old rear springs would come out by hand if the rear suspension was dropped, the Intrax springs are longer, but work well, . very well.

Comment

Nice, fairly frim then...

Terrible idea putting those wheels on...

Comment

washington

where at in washington?

Comment

I took these measurements when I replaced my stock springs

Hope this helps

Comment

Zissan, so you got an inch higher by changing back to new stock springs with poly-seats? Or are those ST springs? Did your camber change?
              Matte Black 86T - Sold

Comment

the blue springs (if they are like a sky blue color) are ST springs...I have some that are the same color.

1987 Nissan 300ZX Turbo (Budget Supercar)
                1987 Nissan 200SX SE (Old School FR)
                1994 Nissan Sentra SE-R (Balls To The Wall Track Car)
                2000 Nissan Maxima SE (Daily Driver)
                2006 Scion tC (Wife Whip)

In an ideal world I would have all ten fingers on my left hand, so my right hand could just be a fist for punching.

Comment

The new Tokico 5 way adjustables, poly bushings and 87 Turbo springs gained me an inch in height. The camber also changed as you could imagine the difference in height between the old and new springs.

Comment

Taris

Does you car sit level with the ST springs?

Comment

Working...
                    X