Z31 hatch to coupe conversion???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Z31 hatch to coupe conversion???

The idea to take a 240sx coupe's, (onevia)'s roof and cut the back section of and graph it on to a z31 popped into my mind the other day. Anyone ever heard of this being done before or ever thought about it? Im just curious because I think IMO it has potential to look cool. I am in no position to do this myself currently.

(Not my car, found it on google and it was the right angle for photoshop on my phone.)

Interesting .. a different take from the Pantera hatch mod ... I think it could look cool too. Turn the deck into a trunk, so to speak.
    '84Z31 GLL turbo|theZenthusiast site: http://www.thezenthusiast.com |

Originally posted by maronee
    PS - by the way your Z31's famous here in japan, dude!!

Comment

I didn't see it in person but a coworker snapped this somewhere in TN. Gives you more of an idea of what it would look like.

Comment

Originally posted by Reds89 View Post
        I didn't see it in person but a coworker snapped this somewhere in TN. Gives you more of an idea of what it would look like.

84 AE/Shiro #683/Shiro #820/84 Turbo

Comment

^exactly. What to call it? Ztruck, Zruck, Zickup, TruckZ

Comment

Originally posted by Reds89 View Post
            ^exactly. What to call it? Ztruck, Zruck, Zickup, TruckZ
            It's now a Ute... or rather, Zute.
            '86 300ZXT GLL
            '78 Datsun 280Z BP
            '11 Saab 9-3 Aero XWD

Comment

Butt Zugly. Makes me a little embarassed to live in the same state. I guess when Zbarn went out of business the owner had little choice as he could not source necessary parts...
              1986zxt w/ '86, 56k mile, na engine (turbo bits swapped), K&N intake, 3" CM Performance turbo-back exhaust, Eibachs, KYB shocks, Front Mount Intercooler (2.5" plumbing), Turbosmart MBC/9 lbs, recirculating BOV, ASCO plenum, dual fans, Maxima alt, Champion 3 row Radiator.

2013 Ford Taurus SHO Performance Package

Comment

Working...
              X