Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1986 Headlight Cover Seals 6264001P00 (Right) & 6264101P00 (Left)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1986 Headlight Cover Seals 6264001P00 (Right) & 6264101P00 (Left)

Anybody have a good source to buy these without paying a ridiculous sum???
    2006 & 2007 Basketball National Champions! 2005, 6, & 7 Basketball SEC Champions! 2006 Football National Champions! 2006 Football SEC Champions! 2008 SEC Champions! 2008 Football National Champions! First University in history to capture three titles in a single year! I was there at all of them, and it was awesome! Go Gators!

Well, looks like the first sight I went too gave me the incorrect part numbers. Looks like the correct part numbers are 2607821P00 (Left) and 2602821P00 (Right) I can't believe how hard they are making this item to find. 26077 & 26027M appear to be the Nissan Look up codes.
    Last edited by CAG8OR; 11-16-2016, 02:19 AM.
    2006 & 2007 Basketball National Champions! 2005, 6, & 7 Basketball SEC Champions! 2006 Football National Champions! 2006 Football SEC Champions! 2008 SEC Champions! 2008 Football National Champions! First University in history to capture three titles in a single year! I was there at all of them, and it was awesome! Go Gators!

Comment

I was on a search for some as well for my SS and i ended up saying fuck-it and made my own using the OEM ones as a template.

REV 1: I sandwiched the flap with a 90deg lower plate and a flat upper plate and some button-head fasteners but it interfered with the headlight cover.

REV 2: I made the flap a bit longer, and copied the pattern of the plate on it and it is sandwiched between the headlight bracket and the new plate.

It's held in place with coarse thread trim screws instead of the plastic fasteners.

Now, i do have a machine shop at work that i made these in, but i could have done the same at home, it just would have taken longer.
      The rubber i used was McMaster-Carr PN 8698K72 fabric reinforced neoprene.
      It was 11.25 for a 12X12 sheet. The aluminum was some 12ga scrap i had.

84 AE/Shiro #683/Shiro #820/84 Turbo

Comment

I ended up buying a set from Japan. They were crazy expensive, but they took NOS 84 zenki pieces which is still available in Japan and cut them to fit on a kouki. So, they are longer than the original kouki versions which is fine by me. They also came with some NOS clips to hold them in but they don't always stay put. I'd go with what Zkarma did and use trim screws to hold in place.

Comment

Wow, that looks very nice. Where did you get the rubber material?

Sorry, see it now!
          Last edited by CAG8OR; 11-16-2016, 09:53 AM. Reason: Because I am old and cant see this early in the morning.

Comment

Hey just wondering if you are able to still make these if so how much for the pair mine are shot and im getting ready to take everything apart thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by NISMODV View Post
              Hey just wondering if you are able to still make these if so how much for the pair mine are shot and im getting ready to take everything apart thanks in advance
              No time to mfg these for sale, sorry.
              The material is inexpensive (people have used mudflap material in the past) and you just need to trace the ones you have onto it using a sharpie, then scissors or a razor to cut it out.

84 AE/Shiro #683/Shiro #820/84 Turbo

Comment

No problem I was just wondering as the ones that are on the car well that were on the car have basically dry rotted and cracked apart its looks like those eyelashes you see now adays lmfao thanks though im sure I can make something work

Comment

Working...
                X