Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Espeed
    replied
    Ahh, thanks for calling me out on that. You’re totally correct. My brain saw release and I immediately went to the knobs.

Leave a comment:

• mwolvinm
    replied
    I'm surprised those are available. Looking at the diagram, I think that's the base and lock for the sun shade that attaches to the t-top instead of the release that you have to push up on to remove the t-top. I think the part number in question is 73526-19P14 and 73527-19P14. Colors will vary the part number from P11->P14 (thanks to Tom's z31 300ZX page for the confirmation). I'm printing a modified version of the thingverse reference listed. We'll see how it goes...

Leave a comment:

• Espeed
    replied
    I got new, OEM ones from nissanpartsdeal.com. They have both the base and the twist knobs, but only in black. All other colors are marked as discontinued. I’m not sure how long these black ones will last, but they’re listed as in stock as of 12/18/2021.

Parts numbers for the knobs and base in black as follows-

Black twist knobs: 73556-16P00

Black base: 73565-03P00

It is super cool someone made a 3D model so they can be printed though.
    Last edited by Espeed; 12-18-2021, 06:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• badq45t
    replied
    This is cool, I have learned to be very careful with these little guys, I probably went through 5-6 of them early days of owning the car and going to Nissan parts counter for $12 replacements back in 80s. My last ones were over $20 from z31partsforyou but I hope to check out my local library's 3D printer soon to make one!

Leave a comment:

• mwolvinm
    replied
    Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• kaur
    replied
    https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4919514

Leave a comment:

• mwolvinm
    started a topic T Top release knob 3D model

T Top release knob 3D model

Does anyone have a 3D model of the T-Top release knob (you know... the one that's broken on 99% of our cars!). So far, Goggle's come up dry for me.

If not, I'll get to work trying to make one.
Working...
X