Radiator Overflow Sensor Question.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radiator Overflow Sensor Question.

When I turn my ignition on or start my Z, the dash light will flash a low wiper fluid light and then a radiator light. After that it does not display anything, I just recently replaced the waterpump and the thermostat. I thought that maybe it was the low fluid sensor in the overflow so I pulled one out of the junkyard. I know that there are two small clips that secure the sensor in place so it appears to made to be removed or replaced. It's not overheating but the light still displays the radiator. Any help or ideas would be appreciated. Thanks

I'm assuming this is a digital dash. Does it show each for a second or less then the light goes out? If so, I believe you're seeing the normal check cycle at startup.
    --------------
    Legal stuff:
    **Nissan Employee**
    Any information shared is simply my own opinion and NOT the opinion of Nissan

not legal stuff:
    '88 300ZX 2+2-- driving... just details left
    '22 Q60RS-- I tell the wife it's hers...
    '87 Chaparral bowrider-- the next project
    '00 Corolla-- kids car.
    '14 E-350-- Gotta haul those kids in something.

Comment

I just referred to the owner's manual like I should have in the first place. When the key is turned on, "Wash" and "Water" and "OK" will flash if there is no need to check any of these. The car is at my work so I will check into that tomorrow morning. Thanks for the reply.

Comment

Working...
      X