EFI harness connector below pass dash above ECU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EFI harness connector below pass dash above ECU

Any idea what this goes to? This is an 1988 SS. I've checked the FSM and am not finding much—looks like it could be one of the connectors shown for 2F. Thoughts??
    1987 GL Slicktop | SS 729 Under Renovation

might be wiring for the digital dash that the shiro does not have. there would have been a connector in that blank spot for it. my 86's with the digital dash have them.

Comment

Pretty sure that is for the dealer diagnostic. It was just dangling there right?
      Jeff
      71 240z

80 280zx 10th Anniversary

88 300zx Turbo, 89 300zx Turbo

Datsun Jeff

Comment

Originally posted by 8631z View Post
        might be wiring for the digital dash that the shiro does not have. there would have been a connector in that blank spot for it. my 86's with the digital dash have them.
        Originally posted by JSM View Post
        Pretty sure that is for the dealer diagnostic. It was just dangling there right?
        Yeah, it's just hanging out. My car's been apart for so long I thought I was missing something. I did find an '86 in the parts yard this week with an analog dash that was exactly the same—the connector was just tucked up in that empty slot.

1987 GL Slicktop | SS 729 Under Renovation

Comment

Some connectors are unused. Parts of harnesses were the same for GL and GLL models, etc.

Comment

Working...
          X