Need to find 1SickZ for some questions re: M30 turbo swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to find 1SickZ for some questions re: M30 turbo swap

Not sure where to post this. 1SZ helped a guy do a m30 turbo swap and I have been trying to reach him on a couple of questions with no luck. Anyone know where I can contact him? The questions are not newb questions and are very specific. I just need a couple emails exchanged to help me with something. There are also a bunch of other people that need this info.

Thanks all!!
    "If you don't hold it....you don't own it"

the real 1sickZ you mean?

I'm still in contact with him, I'll send him this thread and see if he's willing to help out.
    Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

Comment

Many thanks....

One of the f31 guys is doing the swap and found that the z31 crossmember is a no go. I haven't started mine yet but have a z31 crossmember here assuming its the answer. Apparently not so.

I need to find out - did 1sz use the stock M30 crossmember and front sump oil pan, then fab up the driver side motor mount for clearance (which what I am betting at this point), or did he fab/modify the z31 crossmember to sit 3-4 inches further forward to get the necessary clearance. Or did he do an s13 crossmember? And any info on how he got around the steering linkage issue.

Thanks....

He can PM me on http://www.f31club.com or here or z31 or email me drewedel!yahoo.com

Tell him we have several including myself working turbo swaps on the M30.

Drew
      "If you don't hold it....you don't own it"

Comment

I had to replace the bent cross member on my m30 and had a z31na laying around. the bolt holes from the xmember to the frame do not line up, however you can measure and drill new holes in the xmember

the width and mount/rack placement is identical as far as i could tell
        sorry i did not take pictures.

also z31 control arms are not identical to m30 arms as i found out first hand.
        Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a mans character make him a moderator.

Comment

Doesn't he work at Central Florida Turbo as a dyno operator or something? You could try calling them, but don't expect him to take your call if he does still work there.

Comment

Last I heard he doesn't. I wouldn't contact him for shit. All he does is lie about everything and take your money/parts.

Comment

Ive heard some things about 1sikz,but what are the accurate reasons everyone is hatin on him
              87 2by2 na2turbo,AE shell comin soon

Comment

87-85turbo wrote: Ive heard some things about 1sikz,but what are the accurate reasons everyone is hatin on him
                What you hear is correct. You are too new to know any of the details.

Comment

Working...
                X